Day 27

(Y/n) POV 

"Oh sorry.." I look at the person.

"Its fine.." That voice, I look at her and I'm not mistaken, its the girl I met on the clubroom.

"Oh, I forgot to say my name... I'm Nancy... I'm a transfer student.." She smile as she reach her hand for me.

"Oh.. I-I guess you already know my name.." I shook her hand, no butterflies on my stomach but-

"(Y/n) do you like my face? You keep on staring at me for a while now.." She smile, I shake my head.

"A-Ahh.. I-I was just thinking of something.." I answer back.

"So, (Y/n), Where are you going?" She looks at me with those charming eyes, its hipnotizing me but I cant be fooled by her. The others already warned me.

"Going back to my dorm..." I answer back. Same tone as when I am not interested at a person.

"Do you hate me that much (Y/n)?" Her voice become soft. I sigh in my brain.

"I dont hate you... I just dont trust at a person that I just met..." I answer back looking at her, I didnt notice that her face was an inch away from mine, I cant help but blush.

"(Y/n)... What if I told you I like you?" I cant believe this girl, Nancy, that I just met this morning like me?! I wanna smack the head of the author of this book for making me this attractive to girls.

"N-Nancy..?" I look at her and those eyes are really fixed at me, her hands already on my waist.

'F-Fudge that warning..'

"Keep looking, keep coming..."

'S-She's singing..?'

"Now only look at me.." She smile, I hate to admit but she's making me crazy.

"I’ll have you in the palm of my hands..."  Does that mean, she's manipulating me??

"More and more, I’ll make you fall in love..."

'Ehhh-?!' Her lips met mine. I take back the smack I gave to the author, damn the author is the best. I feel like in heaven when.

"Wow... I didnt know snakes have feet now.." Jennie walk out the school staring at Nancy, Nancy pulled away from me. I just stood there.

"And we didnt know that a snake can have hands holding at our girl.." Followed by Jisoo.

'O-Our girl?! T-They owned me?! W-Wait, she's Jennie's girlfriend right?!'

"And we didnt know a snake can have voice to lie at her.." Nayeon and Jihyo was at the back of JenSoo.

"And I didnt know that a snake can kiss my jagiya like that.." Seulgi walk in from the gate with my sister.

"That's my sister you snake... Leave her alone.." Unnie said, Nancy laugh as she hug my back tight.

"You all call me a snake?" She place her head on my neck.

"When (Y/n) is enjoying this right now..." I feel her smirk then she move on my neck and place a kiss on it. I cant help but moan a bit.

"L-Let go please.." My eyes shut, Nancy just giggled.

"Well, looks like everyone is here... I have an announcement to make, everyone should listen carefully.." She move away from me.

"Do you think we'll believe a snake like you?" Jihyo said walking to me.

"Oh, didnt you all know that this transfer student right here owns this school now?"

"W-What?!" Jennie said. I look at her.

"Your dad sold this school to my family... Thats why he's not coming back here.." Nancy smile.

"You bitch-" Jisoo was cut.

"Words dear... I'm going straight to the point... I'll make a competition here at my school and I want you all to participate..."

"C-Competition..?" I look at Nancy.

"Lets have a sing and dance competition... Go make your own group..." She added.

"So what if we dont want to?" Irene-nii ask.

"Well, this girl is the prize so, you cant have her.."

"What?! You dont even own me!"

"If my jagiya is involve, I'll fight for her..." Seulgi said clenching her fist.

"S-Seulgi-?!"

"Bring it on.." Nayeon said.

"For (Y/n).." Jihyo added.

"I'll also have this school back if we won.." Jennie ask, Nancy smile and nods.

"As if I need this school anyways.."

"Then lets do it..." Jisoo said.

'Looks like I cant do anything now...'