Day 25

(Y/n)'s POV

"W-Why are you here..?" I ask her.

"Visiting you.." Jennie smile as she starts to walk to me.

"Excuse me.." Jihyo cover her way.

"Why are you here? And please, I didnt saw your name on the reservatio-" She cut Nayeon's words.

"Oh, this paper...?" She smile as she show a small paper which Nayeon-nii grab, her eyes widden a bit.

"Who gave you this?!"

"Nayeon, calm down... I bought that ticket and I want my reservation... Now..." She then continue to walk to me, the other members arent moving on there spots, because they know I'm paid. I saw Nayeon and Jihyo glance at me, both of them clenching their fist, I just smile a bit.

'I'm alone now then... I'll do this by myself..?' I look at her.

"I heard I can call you by any name I want here... Babe.." The director's daughter is here in front of me, calling me babe? Pft, what has gotten into my life.

"Girl, fall in line.." The girl said as she stood up and face to face with Jennie.

"Sorry but I pay more than you did.." Jennie said back.

"P-Please girls, we can sort this things up-" I try to stop these lovely ladies in front of me.

"Dear, I was the first person to come to you right~?" The girl said as she hug my arm.

'T-This is getting embarrasing..!'

"Wow, know your limitations girl, I am the School Director's daughter.." Jennie grip the hand of the girl.

"O-Ouch, (Y/n) help me.." The girl look at me, its like her pain is real.

(???'s) POV

'Acting mode on..' I smirk.

"O-Ouch, (Y/n) help me.." I look at her with pain, I think I am convincing enough.

"Jennie, you went over board, please.. Dont make a scandal here at our club..." (Y/n) look at Jennie while she pull me closer to her, I'm at heaven right now.

"I didn't even grip her tight (Y/n)! Come on, you believe on that girl?!" Jennie said, I look at (Y/n) as sincere as posible.

"It really hurts (Y/n), please help me-"

"5 minutes is over, please take a leave and just go back again tomorrow..." The president cut us. What a cliff hanger on my drama.

'That freaking fat president...! Tsk...'

"I'll see you tomorrow.. honey.." I smile and peck her cheek again. I look at Jennie then smirk at her. I then take my leave.

'That Kim is so easy to get angry... I cant wait to get in her love story and ruin it.. Re writing it into mine...'   

Jennie's POV

'That bit**... I dont even know her and she cling on my (Y/n)?!'

"Jennie, you hurt her.." (Y/n) said. I sigh.

"Didn't you saw she's faking it?!" I raise my voice a bit.

"But you grip her arm-"

"What a great actress..." Nayeon walks to interup us.

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) questions her, this time her vouce is much softer, I hate to admit but she trust them more than me.

"If Jennie grip her hand tight that will make her shout like that, it will leave a mark since her skin is white..."

'For the first time after such a long time... Nayeon is on my side...'