Day 45

(Y/n)'s POV

"Y-You..?" We both said in shock, all of the students inside stares at us.

"Oh look, he found his soul mate..." A guy one of them said, everyone from the class glares at me.

"The heck no!!" I told him. He have a good accent and he's like he's prone to english.

"Hey kookie, do you know her?" A guy points at me.

"Yeah.. S-She's my ex.." He said.

"If it were'nt for our parents I wont even know him.." I look away from his handsome face, I have to admit, he rivals the handsome doctor who saved me.

"Y-Yeah... I-I'm sorry for everything (Y/n)-ah..." He said looking at me. I can still feel the eyes, many eyes focused on me and him.

"Lets take this privately.." I look at the others and they started to get back on their businesses.

"Hey miss beautiful who look like a guy right now so you're handsome now.."

'I though I look like a gay in my short red hair...'

"Hey Yoongi.. I'm sure Miss Handsome have a name right?" A guy said clinging a hand on Yoongi.

"Yes, and her name is (Y/n), Yoongi, Jin.." Jungkook said. I got shock at his personality, he changed so much since the last time we meet, on the bar, is he a good guy now?

"Hey! Introduce us to her!!" A guy shout.

"Oh right I havent introduce us to you, we're BTS, Bang Tan.. I know you remember me.. Then there's Suga, Rap Mon, Jin, Jimin, and J-Hope.."

"Hey dont forget about me!" A guy swings his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm V, Jungkook's boyfriend.." He smile as he shook my hand.

"W-WHAT?!" Everyone inside the room shouts I feel everyones gaze at the two 'couple'.

"Just saying the truth.." V said as he cling closer to Jungkook.

"This idiot.." Jungkook pulls him away and sat beside me.

"You know I dont love you right?" He said holding my hand, I nod quickly moving my hand away.

"But.. I really do... Like you (Y/n).." He said cupping my cheeks and starts to lean on me.

"Jungkook... D-Did you-"

"Yep! Dont worry (Y/n)!! They paid!" My friend shout. The heck she didnt even told me!

"O-Oh.. O-Okay.." I didnt move on my spot and let him kiss my lip. His lips are really different from the girls I've kissed before. They're arent soft as Jennie's kiss, his lips arent as sweet as Jisoo's, they arent as gentle as Sana and Mina and to be honest, not as tasty as a girl's lips.

"Stop it.. What you're doing to my sister isnt right.." Irene appear inside the room, Jungkook move away.

"Oh come on, its right, this is a kissing booth and my friend over here pay for a reservation-"

"She is not for sale.." Jennie appear all of a sudden with Jisoo.

"Oh look, we meet again.." Jungkook look at Jisoo.

"Y-You know each other?" I look at Jisoo. She looks away.

"It was long ago (Y/n)-"

"Oh.. You didnt tell (Y/n).." Jungkook look at me.

"She's been lying at you since then.. How can you trust someone like her?"

'She's L-Lying..?'

-------------------------------------------------------------

So guyseu or gayseu, Jungkook made a comeback again with his revelation and I need your ideas.

•Will Jungkook tell the truth to (Y/n) to ruin her friendship with Blackpink or not? Please comment below ^ ^