Day 1

(Y/n) POV

The door flew open and what greet me was...

'IS THIS A MANSION?!?!?!?!'

My mouth hang open as I enter the room, from outside it was just a big door but inside, it feels like everything here is shining, I mean everything from the sofa, vases, everything on looks expensive.

'I cant even afford any single furniture here...' I continue to walk inside.

"So, why did I came here again?" You wonder and then...

"Who are you?" A black shoulder lenght headed girl said, in my shock I accidentaly lean into a vase.

"Wait don-!" The vase fell off and crack into many pieces.

"Im sorry!" I cover my mouth and look into her.

"What happend? Oh no..." Another girl stand beside the black headed.

"Are you alright?" Again, another girl approach me she have a long black hair and very attractive face she then help me stand, as I stand up, I saw 8 girls in front of me.

'They're the members? It means, all of them owns this?!'

"Im sorry." I bow again at them.

"Unnie, thats the vase we bought in Switzerland right?" The girl beside me said.

'S-switzerland?!!'

"Yeah, 200 million won...." The short white short haired girl said.

"200 MILLION?!" My eyes widden.

'Even I sell our house its not even going to reach 1/8 of the vase! Even my soul!' I facepalm.

'I'm really a mess...'

"You suddenly enter then you break one of our precious vase here.." One of the short black hair said.

"Im sorry! I cant pay, my father is the only one I have and he just earn money for our food and for my education." I bow at them.

"President, what should we do?" The shortest out of the 9 said.

"Unnie?" The long haired girl with bangs said, once again the black haired girl look at me.

"You'll work here.." She said, my eyes widden.

"Work here???" I ask them.

"Do you know who we are?" She said, I shook my head.

"For your info, we are twice and your here in our private place without even paying respect that this is our place..." The black haired girl said again.

'S-she's scary...'

"Okay lets stop this, I'm Park Jihyo, president of this club." She said, I nod.

"I-I'm (Y/-Y/n), (L/n) (Y/n)..." I bow at her, she then starts to introduce everyone.

"Im Dahyun, nice meeting you.." The orange haired girl said, I nod.

"This is Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Momo..." They all wave at me, I wave back.

"Im Sana... The girl who helped you is Tzuyu, she's the youngest by the way." She smile.

'Y-YOUNGEST?!' I though she's one of the oldest...

"And that scary person is Nayeon, she's the oldest member." Jih- I mean their leader said.

'I though she's the youngest! This club sure is making me think...'

"Im not scary!" She said, I nod then she look at me a bit furious.

"Come on Nayeon-nii, you're scaring her.." Dahyun said.

"Fine.... You'll start here tomorrow..." She said at me I nod.

"Welcome to the club.." Sana smile at me.

'She's melting me...'

"T-thank you..." I smile back.

'They are all treating me like a member... well, except one person..'

"Well (Y/n) you should go back to class..." Mina said, I nod.

"I'll do my best to pay the vase, Im really sorry.." I bow at them again.

"Hehehe, We'll be waiting..." Jihyo smile and pat my head.

"You really should do your best..." Nayeon said.

'Is she still angry because I broke the vase?'

"Dont worry about her, she's really like that first but later on, you'll see the real Nayeon.." Mina whisper at me.

"Thank you again, I'll take my leave..." I bow Once again, well looks like I bow Twice or Thrice today. I close the door and walk back.

'Well, maybe its not that bad...'