Day 38

(Y/n)'s POV

'Irene-nii...' I look at her as they perform on the stage. I didnt know a great actresses can dance like that, their movement is perfectly in sinc, nobody is left out and nobody is a black hole in their talents.

"Thank you everyone!" My sister and her members bow, I smile and clap with the audience.

"Thank you for coming!" Seulgi smiles as she wrap her arms around my sister's neck. This is new huh.

'Looks like my sis likes Seulgi..' I smile at them as I saw Irene-nii blush, this is strange, she never blush like this.

"Those 4 judges!" Wendy shout at us, its in engrish by the way.

"Make our score high~" Yeri blow a flying kiss on us, I facepalm.

"I think thats for you.." Woozi said, I sigh.

"E-Ehhh? Of course not! Im not even a judge here!" I shout at them, they just all laugh.

"J-Just grade them.." I look away. I notice Nancy... She's on the audience? But why? She's looking so angry.. I blink again and-

"You okay?" Hoshi ask me, I smile.

"Yes, I'm fine.." I look at the audience and she's gone. Maybe its just my imagination. I look at the stage and Black Pink is already at the stage, except one person. Je-

"Please welcome, a special stage from Ms. Jennie Kim!" The host shout.

'E-Ehh? W-What is h-happening..?' The lights turn off and when it got turn on, I saw the spotlight shinning on the one and only Jennie Kim, she's holding a rose, looking directly at me.

"Ms (Y/n) (L/n).." The words escape on her lips as she starts to walk down the stage. I look at the 3 boys beside me and their in owe, or in shock.

"W-What did you do..?" They all said in unison. I tilt my head.

"W-What do you three mean?" I ask them.

"All the hot girls are into you.." S. coups said, I blush.

"W-What?!" I ask him, my cheeks are really feeling so hot right now.

"(Y/n)... Please look at me..." Jennie is already on front of me, staring at my eyes, I cant help but to stare back at her.

"J-Jennie w-why..?" I ask her, her smile fades a bit.

"I've done many wrong things to you... Including Jisoo.."

I look at Jisoo, she's smilling a bit at me, I stood up.

"I-I already forgive you two... Its not that bad..." I look back at Jennie, she's offering her rose to me so I accept it. The rose's color is as pink as her lips, its like she showered it with her kisses.

"We will change for the better (Y/n)-ah.." She smile at me, I smile back.

"Thank you Jennie.." I smile, I cant help but peck her rosy cheek, even for the last time.

"Goodluck on your performance..." I said, she nod and cup my cheeks.

"I'll do my best (Y/n)... Not to win you but to show you how much we're sorry... As if it is (y)our last but, lets be a good friends.." I nod and smile.

'The gang thats doing bad things changed because of me? No, its because of them... They changed themselves..'

She let go of my cheeks and walk back to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! BlackPink!!"

'Lets be all good friends Black Pink.. Its not as if its our last..' I seat back never minding the 3 boys beside me complaining about the unexpected happenings.