Day 26

(A/n: Sorry for the confusion you got from the story, I'll be sure to write clearly this times and Thank you for the feedbacks)
-------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"What do you mean?" I questions Nayeon-nii.

"If Jennie grip her hand like that will make her shout like that, and it will leave a mark since her skin is white..." Nayeon-nii explains. She have a point but.

"Alright... So, she wants me to get angry at Jennie? For what?" I looks at Jennie.

"Dont ask me babe.." Jennie answer, I blush.

"Huh? What's wrong babe?"

"J-Jenni-"

"We're still at the time for second batch..." Jihyo said, she walks towards me.

"(Y/n)... Please... Dont get near that person again..." She added, I nod.

"Good, now can you both leave us alone?" Jennie said to Nayeon-nii and Jihyo-nii, they walk away after.

"(Y/n), do you know that girl?" Jennie sat beside me, I shake my head.

"N-No... I just met her today here.." I answer she sigh.

"Look (Y/n)... From her eyes, I can tell she wants something from you.." Jennie look at me seriously.

"But what is it?" I ask her back.

"I cant answer that..." She said. I just nod and we continue the talk. I never saw Jennie this serious, just talking about that girl and what should I do if I met that person again.

-TIMESKIP-

"Good job everyone! We're done for today.." Jihyo said as she sat on the sofa. I was standing up still lost on my thoughs.

'All the girls I meet are just the same, they ask me questions, cling on my arm sometimes and nothing more but that girl... My first "customer" is really very different...' 

"(Y/n)?"

"S-Sana-nii?" I look at her.

"Are you listening?" Nayeon-nii added, I nod a bit.

"Okay, so, I'll give you all your allowances from today... As usuall, 20 percent of our profit will go to our club fund." Jihyo-nii starts to explain.

"And the biggest profit we got is from (Y/n), congrats on your first day, you earned 100,000 won.." She added, my eyes widden.

"E-Ehh?! T-That m-many just from talking to them?!" I ask her, she nod.

"Mou, she beat me today..." Sana said.

"(Y/n) first customer gave her some tip... maybe she paid 25,000 won and Jennie paid 15,000..." Jeongyeon-nii said.

"Oh, so, she's rich..."

"Well (Y/n), here.. You can get all your profit for today.." Nayeon-nii hand me an envelop.

"How about the 20 perce-"

"Its fine, you need it right?" Tzuyu smile, I smile back at her.

"T-Thank you everyone!" I bow at them, Jihyo giggled.

"You're welcome... next time, be early before the job start okay.." Jihyo said, I nod and smile at her.

"I will..." I said then the bell rang.

"Our job here is done, everyone, lets go drink!" Chaeyoung shout. I just giggle.

'Well, they are all allowed to drink now... Except me... I dont like to drink alcohol yet...'

"(Y/n)? Are you coming?" Mina-nii ask, I shook my head.

"Sorry, maybe next time? I still need to do something..." I answer, she nod so is everyone.

"Take care on your way home.."

"I will Jihyo-nii.." I wave at them then leave the room or should I say, Twice's Mansion. I was on the gate when I'm playing with my thoughs.

'I'm lucky to meet them... If it wasnt for that incident, I wouln't-' I bump into someone.

"Oh sorry.." I look at the person.

"Its fine.." That voice, I look at her and I'm not mistaken, its the girl I meet on the clubroom.

"Oh, I forgot to say my name... I'm -"