Day 24

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything went back to normal for now. Its monday morning and I'm heading to school, specifically to the club. Nayeon told me to have a part-time job their since... Its a work..? I dont even know what work are they are doing.

"Okay girls, just line up properly and we will get you all inside.."

I peek at what is happening and there are many girls in front of the club. And they are starting to line up properly.

"Oh (Y/n) Come here!" Jihyo's voice. I walk to the door hearing some gossips from the girls lined up.

"She's the newly recruit?"

"Ohhhh, I like to spend time with the newbie.."

"Same here, let's sign up for that newbie.."

'N-Newbie..? Sign up..? I'm new but, I dont understand what's happening here..' I walk into the door then Sana-nii close it again and look at everyone.

"Well, its good that you're early (Y/n).."

"What's happening outside? Why there are many girls lined up?" I ask them, Sana laugh so is Dahyun.

"Where are you right now (Y/n)?" Tzuyu ask.

"A club..?"

"What kind of club?" Momo ask again.

"Host club..?"

"Exactly! We are here to make fun of them.." Jihyo smile.

"M-MAKE F-FUN?!" I shout a bit, just a bit.

'Dont tell me we will- I-I'm n-not r-ready yet!!!'

"Wow, calm down.. You're getting dirty minded..." Chaeyoung laugh at me.

"But you said make fun and-!"

"Make fun means talk to the girls and nothing more..." Nayeon said. I tilt my head.

'I-I dont get it..?'

"Okay (Y/n) just watch us first then its your turn okay?" Mina ask, I just nod.

"Come on! Open the door!" Dahyun shout as she smirk.

The door opens wide and I saw the girls starts to cling on Twice members, what the heck?! Is this what they called make fun?!

"Hey, you're the newbie right...?" I look at the girl in front of me, she have long black straight hair and have a very attractive face, yeah, I said that to all the beautiful girls I meet.

"A-Ahh.. Y-Yes..." I told her she smile and hug my arm.

"You know, I'm a bit getting bored at the other 9 members so I'm lucky you're new... I'm going to be your first customer then.." She smile, I gulp.

'F-First costumer??? That means I'm selling myse-'

"Girls, calm down, we'll assist all of you, promise.." Mina said calming the other girls still lined up as she close the door.

"This ten girls are early.. You have 5 minutes to spend with the members okay..." Momo said, the girl beside me giggle.

"She's right, I lined up early for you miss?" She stare at my face. That made me blush.

"(Y-Y/n)..." I said to her, her smile got wide.

"So (Y/n)... Where is your comfort room here..?" She whisper at me, my face turn redder.

"A-Ahhh, o-over t-there.." I point she smile and she drag me to the comfort room.

'T-This cant be happening... God... Please no... I-I dont want to lose my v-'

"Opps, you're staying outside dear.." She smile and peck my cheek then she walks to the comfort room leaving me in state of shock.

"W-What was that..?"

"Too bad you got a bit bad girl.." Jeongyeon said.

"So, where are we?" The girl came out and drag me to the couch. She made me seat beside her, I obey.

"So (Y/n) do you have a girlfriend..?" She said as she play with my collar.

"U-Uhh-" I didnt finish my sentence when the door open wide and a girl came in.

"Miss me?" That wide smile.

'Oh no...'