The First Battle

Just a quick heads up, I ABSOLUTELY SUCK at writing fighting scenes, but I guess this one isn't too bad, but it could definitely be improved. Just thought I'd warn you.

Also, blood is mentioned in this chapter, so if ya get squeamish around blood....... be warey? I don't really know. *Shrugs*

Anyway, on with the story......

Lloyds POV

A cruel smile spread upon his face.

"The one and only...."

I felt my heart crack in my chest. My father, The over lord? No, no, it's not true, he's lying!

"No. No! It's not true, your a good man! You're the head master of a high school!"

"Not anymore, son"

"I'm not your son, and you are not my father!" I shouted at him.

"No, but I am the Over Lord!"

"YOUR LYING!" I screamed at him. Still in disbelief.

"Well, why don't we just ask your friend then?" He said, still in a completely calm voice.

"What? Who are you talking about? None of my friends would ever side with you. Your a monster!" I shouted at him.

He just smirked at me, with a cruel, twisted grin.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" He said, gesturing from behind him.

A feminine silhouette came out of the darkness. Her purple hair tips were the first give away.

"Trini! Get away from him! He's the Over Lord!" I shouted at her.

"Oh Lloyd, don't you see? She's my spy, has been from the beginning, and will be till the end"

"I'm sorry Lloyd, he made me an offer I couldn't refuse" She stated simply. I felt my heart start to beat faster in my chest, it felt like it was going to burst out of my body. Betrayal plagued my thoughts. First my father, and now Trini.

"You traitor!" Cole shouted.

"We trusted you!" Came Nya's voice, but it sounded far away, like an echo.

"You were our friend" Seliel also shouted. It echoed throughout the temple. Several more comments were thrown her way, but I couldn't hear a single word said. My head was spinning, I felt like I was going to throw up. My entire world had been turned upside down. My father, the person I would trust with my life, betrayed me.

"Lloyd, are you Ok?" Jay said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said spitefully. Regaining my composure.

I glared at Trini, I thought she was my friend, but boy was I wrong. She hung her head and refused to look me in the eye.

Hot, boiling anger steamed from inside me. I clenched my fists, so much so I felt my finger nails digging into my skin. Uncontrollable anger swelled up, ready to burst.