The Amend Of Siblings

Nya's POV

As Lloyd disappeared into his tent, Jay came over to stand by me, taking ahold of my hand in the process.

"So what now?" Jay asked to no one in particular.

"We stick to the original plan, wait for Lloyd to recover then take back the city" Cole replied sitting back down on one of the logs and staring contently into the flames.

"But what of Lloyd doesn't recover?" Asked Skylor. A question that has no doubt been on all our minds.

"Just give him time, he's stubborn, but he'll come around, he always does," Morro informed, walking in the direction of Lloyd's tent, before disappearing inside.

The rest of us outside we're left with gaping mouths and furrowed brows.

"Did..... did Morro actually say something nice? About Lloyd?" Jay questioned.

"He did? Dammit I thought I was hearing things!" Seliel grumbled, going to sit next to Cole.

"Dinners ready!" Called Zane, pouring out 10 bowls of vegetable stew. A fine distraction from the unusual comment made by the master of wind.

"What about Lloyd and Morro? Do they not want there's?" Pixel asked, giving Seliel and me our portions.

"I'd let them chat for a bit, it'll be nice for some sibling love to blossom between them," Jay said, grabbing his stew and sitting by the fire.

"Yeah, Lloyd must feel really lost now, without his mother and father, a brother might be what they both need," I said siting next to Jay and starting on my stew.

The others soon sat down with us and we ate our meal with the occasional conversation, but most of the time it was in silent. I for one liked the silent as it gave me a chance to eves-drop on Lloyd's and Morros conversation.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Morros POV (new POV!!)

I entered Lloyd's tent with one goal in mind, cheer Lloyd up. Now, that's not a sentence I take lightly, as my whole life I've bullied him, but now I feel as though I'm all he's got, and he's all I've got. So no matter how long it takes, I will amend our broken trust as brothers.

As I enter the tent, I see Lloyd sat with his knees pulled loosely up to his chest and his head buried behind them.

"Hey..... Lloyd" I begin awkwardly.

"What?" He asked, without raising his head from his knees.

"How you doing?" I ask, way to chirpily.

Lloyd lifts his head up so I can see his face. A scowl is plastered upon it.

"Really? Morro, don't pretend that you care, all my life you've bullied me, pushed me and my friends around, not given a fuck about us, so don't start now," He spat, shuffling the tiniest bit away from me.

Ah..... Karma.

"Look Lloyd-" I say going to place a hand on his shoulder, only to get it slapped away.

"NO! Your not my brother, you never have been and you never will be, so do yourself a favour and get the hell away from me."

"No," I said bluntly.

Lloyd scowl turned to a full face of hatred.

"Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me" Lloyd said lowly, in a voice I had never heard him say before. It was straight warning sign, that getting too close I would be injured.

"No," I said again.

With in a slit second of the words leaving my mouth, Lloyd pounced, tackling me to the ground. He throw some nasty punches, but the anger inside of him was causing his aim to go slack, plus the fact that he was still recovering made what ever punch landed a target, weak and feeble.

"Lloyd stop!" I commanded, dogging a brutal left clip to the jaw.

Lloyd had pined my legs to the ground with his, so the only protection I got was my hands and arms.

I tried to roll over so I was on top and had the advantage, but once started, we couldn't stop and ended up with Lloyd's back crashing into the table.

I regained my steadiness and trapped Lloyd's arms with my own, but he saw an opening and kicked my right in the place where the sun don't shine.

I winced in pain and rolled over, clutching my crotch and groaning quietly.

By this time, Lloyd was up on his legs and going in for another tackle. With little time to react, I just prepared myself for impact. His arms went round my waist as he yanked my to the ground, a fatal move as I ended up on top and Lloyd's legs got caught under his makeshift bed. He wriggled around in a desperate attempt to break free, but the more he moved, the more he winced and the more pain he endured.

I grabbed his wrists and pinned them on the ground, but despite him being rendered useless he still struggled around determined to break free.

"Lloyd stop!" I shouted, tightening the grip around his arms as a precaution.

"Get off of me!"

"Stop!" I shouted again.

His attempts to wriggle free were becoming more laboured, and instead of a angry scowl, tears began to leak from his eyes. His whole body trembled as he began to sob uncontrollably.

I immediately let go his wrists and sat cross legged next to him. He didn't move from the position I had him in, just lay there as streams of tears ran down his cheeks.

I sighed, "Look man I'm sorry I-"

But before I could finish my apology, Lloyd jumped up again. Unprepared to react again, I just awaited for the brutal punch to collide with my jaw. But it never came. Instead two arms wrapped around me and hugged me tightly.

I was confused at first, but soon the tension in my shoulders decreased and I hugged my brother back. His body still trembling due to the sobs leaving his body.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry," He wimpered.

"It's okay," I said back. "It's okay,"

"You are all the family I've got left, and....... I'm sorry for saying your not my brother, you are more than anything" he says.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry," I say, "I've treated you like more like shit than a brother, but that's going to change. From here on out, it's brothers before anything,"

I can feel him nodding against me as he pulls away from the hug. His eyes are puffy and his lip still has a little tremor.

"Come on, dinners ready," I say standing up and going to the door.

"I'm coming," Lloyd says, also standing up and walking towards the door.

We entered the tent as enemies, but left it together. As brothers.

—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—

Next chappy doneeeeee!!!!!!! So this chapter was a filler because I'm struggling to find a way to end this book in an AWESOME way, so I'm just prolonging it by adding a filler chappy. Also I had to get one out before summer because ⬇️⬇️

Okay, so I won't be here for 6 weeks as I'm going on a road trip with my fam in America, and one rule my parents made is no electronically devices of any kind. So...... no chapters till like September or something.

Also HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
(If you live in England)
6 1/2 weeks away from hell (aka school) make the most of it!!!!

Thanks for reading 💗💖💗💖