Epilogue

I suck. I know. Sorry this took wayyyyyy to long. But I hope you enjoy it. I guess

Walking into school was always going to be weird. And it had been for the past month since renovations had been completed following the Overlords timely demise.

The city was still slapping band aids where ever they could in order to get daily life started again, and for the most part people had tried to forget about the over lord brief but destructive rein. It was hard though, especially with some buildings still left in the position in which they fell and the fact that you couldn't walk down a single street without seeing memorials for those the City lost. Reminders were everywhere of what happened.

But people were trying. That was the main thing.

There were even ten statues positioned in the middle of the city. Ten statues, one for each hero that contributed to the final win of the battle. In fact, all over the city there were small trinkets of thanks to the heroes. The only problem was that no one knew who these heroes were, the only thing they did know was the colours associated with them, one colour for each, but apart from that, their identities remained another one of Ninjago's many unsolvable mysteries.

Slowly but surely, life began to resume in the once great city of Ninjago. However, no matter how hard people tried, forgetting what happened would never be option.

The school wasn't one of the Cities main priorities when it came to renovations, but after three months of helping around where they could and studying at home, the teenagers of Ninjago could finally go back to school. And strangely enough, most of them were excited to finally go back to their studies.

Now a month down the line and the buzz of school had gone down slightly. But for Lloyd, everything seemed to have changed.

As he slowly made his way down the corridor to his locker hoping to dump his stuff before going to lunch, a muscular arm wrapped around his shoulders in a playful, friendly way, and his eyes were met with the deep green ones of his brother, "Hey Lloyd, can you tell mom I'm going to be home late tonight?"

If this were to happen a year ago, the arm around his shoulders wouldn't have been friendly, but rather aggressive and painful, and his brothers voice would've been demanding and condescending, but Morro had changed. He no longer hung out with his old group of bullies, and he no longer picked on every kid in this school. In the beginning he even hung out with Lloyd and his friends, and in this time he even apologised to Kai, patched up things with Jay and became an all-round nice guy to all Lloyds friends.

However, after a few weeks he moved onto another group of friends more suited to him but promised to still hang out with Lloyd and his gang occasionally. Some things didn't change though, he didn't miss a chance to pick on Lloyd every now and then, and prove his dominance as the older twin, but old habits die hard. And besides, Lloyd didn't really mind as they were only playful jabs and he did find himself retaliating often more than not.

But overall, the relationship between the brothers was good, not perfect, but getting there.

Their mother on the other hand wasn't fairing as well as the brothers. After they'd found her locked in the basement of their old house it was clear she was more shaken up from the whole ordeal more so than the twins. But she too was on the road to recovery, albeit a slower and bumpier road. She was slightly more paranoid and agitated than normal, but the boys did what ever they could to make her feel better and spared no expense in helping her receive good treatment.

Lloyd gave a small smile to Morro, "Sure, but why? Did you get detention again?"

Morro shoved Lloyd and gave him a look of fake annoyance, "I'm offended you'd even think that!" Lloyd just rolled his eyes but gestured for him to continue, "Nah, coach says I got to get my grades up if I want to stay on the team, so I hired a tutor, first lesson is tonight."