Tornado's

Kai's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Kai! We have training in half an hour! Get your lazy butt up! And please turn your alarm clock off!" Nya shouted from my bed room door.

I'm just gonna come straight out, I'm not a morning person. Why would someone wake up extra early when they could be doing something more worth their time. Sleeping to be exact.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Kai! Turn you alarm off!" I hear Nya shout again.

I hate that alarm clock, I really need a new one. Maybe I could get one that makes no sound and let's me sleep for as long as I like. That would be the best alarm clock in the world!

Wait, what am I learning today? Oh yeah, I'm learning how to do that spinning tornado thing, with Skylor....... And Lloyd.

It's times like this I wish Trini hadn't betrayed us, then he wouldn't be such a third wheel. Not that me and Skylor are dating or anything. I wish.......

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"KAI! Don't make me soak you with water again!" Nya's voice shouts from the kitchen.

I groan and roll out of my bed. Literally. I ended face first on my bedroom floor.

"Ow" I groan.

"You asked for it mister" I heard Nya's voice from my bedroom door. Seconds later I felt water being dumped on my head.

"Nya?! What the hell! You know I hate water!" I shouted and ran into the bathroom.

"Works every time" I heard Nya giggle to herself.

Once inside the bathroom, I locked the door and looked in the mirror. My amazing hair had become flat and stuck to my head. Grrrrr..... I grumbled and took a quick shower. Extremely quick shower, and throw on my clothes from yesterday. Then styled it with a ton of gel.

"Perfect" I say to myself.

I stroll out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where a plate of scrambled eggs awaits to be eaten. I plop down on a chair and dig into my breakfast. Once I'd finished and put the plate and fork in the dishwasher, Nya walked into the kitchen, also wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

"You ready to go?" She beams

"Yeah" I answer as we head out the door.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Once me and Nya arrived at the school football field, Nya immediately went to chat with Skylor, so I strolled over to Lloyd and Jay.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Kai! Guess what me and Nya are learning today!" Jay chirped happily.

"You do know I was there when Sensi told you, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just wanted to see if you remember" He said.

"You are learning how to control your powers"

"Yeah, correct!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Greetings fellow students" Zane said walking over to us, after just arriving with Pixal.

"Hey Zane" Me, Jay and Lloyd said at the same time.

"Me and Pixal are learning how to fight like Ninja today" He said.

"Your gonna have so much fun, me, Kai and Skylor did that yesterday, but today we are learning how to control our Spinjitzu tornados" Lloyd informed Zane.