First Day Of Training

Heads up, whenever you see this sign (~~##~~) it basically means I can't be bothered to describe what they are wearing, but I will show you them in the next chapter which is going to be a quick A/N published straight after this one, kk?

Cole's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I see four walls, and the floor, and my bed. I sighed with relief that I was back home snuggled in my warm bed. Rolling over I checked the time on my black alarm clock. The time read 5 in the morning.

Yes! I still have two hours of sleeping before school! I thought and rolled over to fall back to sleep. Wait, I'm sure I needed to be somewhere today at six? Oh yeah! I have training.

I hopped out of bed and and ran into my bathroom. I took a quick shower and through on my work out gear. (~~##~~) I also grabbed my headphones and started to play my tunes.

"See ya Dad!" I shouted up to my farther and exited the house via the front door.

"Have a good day at school son!" My father shouted back.

Yeah, school, definitely not skipping it to go train to be a ninja. I thought.

I looked up at the sky. It was still dark, though there were stars that dotted the darkness. About half way down to the school I bumped into Seliel who was also going to train with Sensi Wu. She was wearing (~~##~~)

"Hey!" She beamed.

"Sup" I replied, giving her a sideways grin.

"What do you think we're gonong to learn to do today?" She asked, linking her arm in mine.

"I'm not sure. I just hope it'll be fun" I answered, "what do you think?"

"I know know either, but I hope we're learning how to kick some butt!" She said, demonstrating that fact by punching and kicking the air in front of her.

I chuckled at her over dramatic hopes and continued down the road, heading further into Ninjago City. We arrived later than I expected, but still with 10 minuets to warm up and stretch.

Nya, Kai, Zane, Pixal and Lloyd we're already there on the football field. Nya and Pixal where doing stretches, though I over heard Pixal asking Nya why she should do this because she's a robot.

Nya was wearing-(~~##~~)

And Pixal was wearing- (~~##~~)

Seliel kissed my cheek and walked over to the two girls. I smiled to myself and walked over to Lloyd, Zane and Kai. (~~##~~)

My face adopted an annoyed frown when I saw Kai and Lloyd mocking me and making loud kissing noises.

"Awwww, how cute!" Lloyd swooned.

"The perfect match!" Kai laughed.

"Shut up!" I glared at them "Kai you can't talk, you haven't even had the courage to ask Skylor to the dance, at least Lloyd could do that, but she ended up betraying your trust and breaking your heart!"

They both huffed and grumbled some sort of apology.

A few minutes Skylor arrived, with Jay arriving a few minutes later. (~~##~~)

"Hey guys, it's 06:07, where's Sensi?" Pixal asked once we had all warmed up and stretched, despite both her and Zane insisting they didn't need to because there robots.

"I don't know, maybe he's late?" Kai suggested.

"Hah! You clearly don't know Sensi Wu, he's never late!" Jay laughed.