Dragons

Lloyd POV

It had been two days since me and Morro had cut our losses and became the brothers we should of been to each other ages ago. And for the first time since hearing about these powers we were inherited, I felt like we had a united team, especially since I was given the all clear from Zane, and was ready to take down The over lord. Which is why as the sun was setting in the West, I called everyone to sit round the small fire.

"We can't put this off any longer," I said once everyone was sitting comfortably, "We go back to the City at day break, and finish what we started."

"Lloyd, haven't you forgotten what happened last time?" Kai spoke up, my gaze trained on him, "You got shot, you can't just go hurdling head first into the action without a plan,"

There was a murmur if agreement between my friends. I understand where there coming from; if one of them had been shot, then no way would I want them going back to finish what they started without a plan. But that's where they're wrong.

"Who says I haven't got a plan?" I smirked.

Everyone's eyes were on me, a mixture of confusion and interest upon their faces. I didn't say anything, just let them think through there next comment.

"Well," Seliel said, a small smile playing at her lips, "Do tell,"

~~~Time Skip~~~

Night came and went. I hardly got any sleep, I doubt anyone got any sleep to be honest. It seemed like such an irrelevant factor in my day to day life recently. Between contemplating the future of the City, figuring out a fool-proof plan and worrying about my friends, sleep had dropped severely in my to-do list.

The sun peeped over the horizon in the East, casting the massive rock formation above us to cast a dark shadow on the dessert floor. I was up first, out of my tent before anyone else.

My green Gi flapped with the small gust of wind, as did my hair. My Gi had gone through the repair shop of a lifetime. Zane had scrubbed in relentlessly in hopes to remove the blood stains, and now what was left was a dull area hardly visible to the naked eye. The ripped buckles and fabric had all been stitched by Pixel, who turned out to be a whizz with mending clothing, and subsequently, everyone soon found themselves asking her to fix bits of there individual Gi's.

I breathed in the fresh air, holding it for a second before exhaling.

Jay and Kai emerged from their tents, both looking tired, but ready. They slowly walked over to me and nodded solemnly. No words were needed to be said.

Seliel and Nya appeared next both wearing their newly fixed Gi's. Zane and Cole, then Pixel and Skylor.

Morro was last. He exited his tent and looked over to us, before sighing. He didn't have a Gi fitted for him, so instead he opted for a loose fitting dark green tank top and black sweats. He had a belt around his waist which contained his sword.

"Let's get this over with," He said, walking a few step toward the minivan, but stopped abruptly. "Question - How the fuck are we supposed to get to the city?"

My mind drew a blank as my confident smirk dropped. How had we- I, forgotten that part? It was probably one of the most essential parts of this plan. Without it, there would be no getting to the City to complete the rest of my overanalysed plan. I facepalmed, as everyone else began talking through options.