The Suprising Allie

Cole's POV

"Let's kick my Dads ass!" Lloyd shouted charging towards the sound of the menacing laughter.

Me, Zane and Kai split off first, running to where most of the terrified screams could be heard. We manoeuvred round a bend and came head first into the action.

People were crying for help everywhere and many who weren't stuck or injured had fled despite the pleas from helpless civilians. A few courageous people stopped to help but once they discovered the scenario some people were in, they left in fear in there own demise.

I immediately ran to a red telephone box. Inside was a young boy, no older then seven, as another the age of thirteen wept from the outside, unable to open the door as a massive slab of concrete had blocked it. Upon approach, I flipped my hood up to hide my identity. The thirteen year old wiped his head around to the sound of my footsteps getting closer. His blond hair matted with mud and a red substance I presumed was blood. His eyes were bloodshot as tears leaked in masses for what I presumed was his younger brother stuck in the red box. He slinked away from me in shock.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay, I'm just gonna help you" I soothed, taking small slow steps towards him in case he freaks out and makes a run for it.

The boy nodded and slowly stood up, "p-please help my-my b-brother"

I smiled sympathetically to show I was gonna help him. But upon remembering he can't see my face -just my eyes- I resolved to nodding instead.

I curled my fingers around the concrete and heaved with all my might until the slab started to shift. I've never been happier to have super strength then at this one moment. Once the block was lifted above my head, I through it towards an unoccupied bit of road and on impact, broke in uneven quarters.

I turned to face the red telephone box and ripped the door right off its hinges. The younger boy inside the box sprinted out and engulfed the older in a loving hug. He too had bloodshot eyes and matted blond hair.

I was about to speak and tell the two boys to get to safety when the younger swung around and gripped my waist. I was taken back at his jester and stood there, awe struck until he released me and looked up into my eyes.

"Thank you, Black Ninja, your my hero," He said before speeding off with his brother down the street, away from the noise of the over lord.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to help and save as many people as I could. Die or not, I was gonna help 'till my last dying breath.

I glanced around, my eyes landing on a flash of white as Zane blocked a chunk of building falling onto some surviving people with his ice element. The people under the ice stared in shock at what Zane was able to do with ice until scampering away from the intermit danger they were still in. Some people threw a 'thanks' Zane's way but most just concentrated on getting far away from the city as possible.

I turned to my left and spotted Kai pulling a middle aged man out of a hole in which had been created thanks to the uneven levelling of the road.

I did a full 360 turn until my eyes landed on my next victim of rescuing: A limestone pillar had toppled over and blocked the exit of a building. Through the glass windows, I could see at least 15 people screaming to be saved.

I ran to building, already feeling my super strength ignite with anticipation and desire to help. Thankfully one of the pillars still stood tall, i don't think I would of been able to lift two of the pillars. It was only the left one that had fallen, whilst the right one still remained.

Once again, I curled my fingers around the fallen pillar and began to lift the object away from the doors. However, by the time I'd pulled the limestone cylinder a meter from the ground, I heard the heart stopping crack of the other pillar to the right. But before I could do anything, it fell directly on-top of me, crushing my well built figure.