Beer and Chips

"What in the fuck happened here man?", I asked waved the hand with my beer in it around.

"Basically everything bad that could've happened-happened", Angel shrugged from the corner of the room.

"I think around 7th grade is when shit hit the fan", some blonde guy who's name I learned was Kurt said from a chair behind Cody.

"Yeah, so you got outta here just in time", Cody nodded and tilted his beer back.

By now, it was 3 a.m. and most of the Hearts went home, while other slept here.

But the music had stopped and you could hardly hear them talking.

And when you don't hear them talking-that means their snorting shit.

Cody's words exactly.

"What's this edge shit?", I asked as I turned a chair around and sat backwards in front of Cody.

"Why you wanna try it?", Angel said excitedly and Cody rolled his eyes.

"Angellll", he dragged out, then turned back to me."It's a kind of cocaine, trust me-don't do it."

"Whateva ya say Mista Senior", I smirked to myself as I tilted my beer back.

He just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Alright", I sighed as I put my bottle on the table then stood up and held my arms out to the side."Who wants first punch?"

"Your actually willing to let us kick the shit out of you?", some chick said from across the room.

"Yes tutu-I am", I rolled my eyes.

"Damn man she's badass-I like her", Kurt smirked as he nudged Cody and crossed his arms.

"Hey! Your with me-don't forget that", Tutu said behind him and hit the back of his head.

"Well?", I raised my eyebrows.

There was about 7 in here with me, all including Cody, Angel, Kurt, this guy Sonny, tutu-which her real name is Dawn-and then there's this kid name Reedy , another they call Mohawk.