27

I walked in through the backdoor, and down the hall.

Music was on, but low, and the stage lights from the main room shined across my face as I walked by.

Once I got to the bar area, people were starting to look up, notice, and whisper.

I ignored them as I reached over the counter and grabbed a beer from under it, then popped it open and made my way back to Cody's room.

When I walked around the bar, I almost stopped because I did'nt know what I was doing but at the same time I did.

I took a sip as I walked in, and there was Cody sitting at the table, playing cards with Angel, Kurt, Mohawk and Dawn.

They all looked up at me which and their eyes widened while Angel just smirked in the corner.

"You pussy or are you in?", Cody said as he blew smoke out his nose and put the cigarette back in his mouth."Kurt?...Kurt?"

They all kept staring at me speechless until finally Cody turned around and took his cigarette out of his mouth in shock.

I glared down my nose at him as I took one more swig of my beer before throwing it at him at hard as I could.

And it literally, shattered on his arm and to the floor.

We continue glaring at each other before all you could hear was chairs scraping against the floor and the sound of everyone getting the fuck out.

Kurt closed the door as soon as he was out and then it was silent.

I poked the inside of my cheek as I stared at him one last time then walked over to the window behind his bed and looked out.

Then I closed it and raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah..I'm fuckin alive...you gunna say something or just sit there staring at me?", I growled as I turned to him and crossed my arms.

He just looked at me, then smirked and held up a bottle.

"Patron or Skyy?", he asked.

And I just stared at him.

"That's all your gunna say?", I nodded."No-"wow!!-your alive??". Or no fuck off and die? What about-I'm sorry I gave you to my fuckin enemy, who happened to be your almost rapist so he would leave us al-"