Bring It On

Another shot went off as I shot at the beer bottles I found in the alley and set on the fence in my backyard.

I lowered it then pulled the chambers back before I held it up again then shattered another beer bottle.

Lowering it once again, I stared at the broken pieces of glass sitting on the fence, then scoffed and cocked it again before I held it up once more.

"What the hell are you doing?!", Christie screeched from the porch.

Our dad was doing paperwork up at the school, so it was just us at home.

Also, ladies and gentleman-may I present what is probably the first time Christie has ever swore!!

I wonder if she hurt herself.

My eyes fell shut as I scoffed but turned around to look at her.

"I'm training to be a sniper...so I can take out little snitch bitches like yourself", I smirked, then she backed up in fear.

I laughed at her then turned around and held it up again.

"I'm kidding ya little pussy ass bitch", I muttered, then pulled the trigger and another bottle shattered.

"If you don't stop, I'll...I'll-"

"You'll what?", I snarled as I turned around to her.

She glared at me so I glared back.

"You'll go tell Daddy on me that I have a gun?Go ahead. Ain't shit he can do about it-guns are legal in this town sweetheart-so you ain't got shit. Just stop with your little good girl act, and fuck off-cause there's nothing you can do or tell Dad to make him hate me anymore-so you go on right the fuck ahead. I'm not afraid of either of you", I growled back.

And with that, I put my gun in the back of my pants then walked over to my bike and got on.

"Where are you going now?", she sighed.