Lines Crossed Part 2

I shoved the door open then went down the stairs and headed to the patio, but halfway there, someone ran up and pulled me into the alley.

So I shoved them off me just for them to grab my wrists and pin me to the wall behind me.

"You ready now?", Hector smirked.

I gritted my teeth then stepped on his foot as hard as I could, so when he leaned down, I pulled my knee up and hit his chin with it.

After that, I put my foot on his stomach then shoved him away but one of his other friends took his place in front of me and held me there.

Pretty soon, a few other guys started surrounding me so I knew I was fucked.

"What's a pretty Blackheart girl like you doin out here all alone huh?", he laughed quietly as he brushed his fingers down the side of my face.

I glared at him then headbutte him as hard as I could-which I regretted cause it hurt like a bitch.

He let me go, so I grabbed his neck and brought my knee up to meet his face, then I kneed him in the stomach.

When he went down, I put my knee on his back, grabbed his arm then twisted it and he screamed in pain.

I let him go, then took off down the alley as fast as I could, but 3 other guys stepped in front of me.

Reaching into my pocket, I grabbed my knife then flipped it open as I glared at the guys through my hair and walked backwards.

One of the guys then tried to punch me, so I grabbed his wrist and tried to stab his stomach, but the other guy nailed me in my stomach first and I dropped the knife to ground.

Wheezing, I let my back hit the wall behind me, then they grabbed me and punched me in my stomach a few more times until I could'nt breathe and fell to my knees.

I started seeing spots and I was starting to get extremely tired, but when I looked up, I saw they were all crowding around me.

Smirking, mumbling, talking about me with the guy next to them-and a few of em were flipping their knives out.