Swing, Bitch

"SWING BATTER BATTER SWING!!", I yelled with my hands around my mouth and Cody fell to the ground laughing his ass off which caused me to bust out laughing as well.

We had gone back to the Head's place and we were wasted.

So we decided to have some fun.

Angel was pitching Cody their shitty ass survalance cameras and Cody planned to knock em out with a bat he had his trunk.

I could still walk straight.

Cody, not so much.

Kurt was obviously still drink.

Dawn, Sonny, Reedy and Mohawk were'nt though.

But Angel was on his way.

"Al-alright....pitch it A-Angel", Cody stuttered as he tried to get up but he was so fucked.

"Come on kid", I laughed as I walked over then grabbed his arm and stood up him up straight.

"Readyyy?", Angel giggled to himself.

"Come on man I'm gunna be 50 by the time you throw the fuckin thing",Cody mumbled then got ready to swing the bat again.

Angel then threw it as hard as he could and Cody swung but it landed on the ground in front of him.

"Whatta shitty throw", Kurt groaned.

"Gimme the fuckin thing", I said as I bent down and grabbed it."Culp let's go."

I walked out to the middle of the street then he got ready to swing again.

After I rotated my arm a little, I threw it as hard as I could towards him, then he hit it and it flew through the air to land on one of these abandoned house's roofs.

"YEAH!!", we all cheered.

"Hey Ray-your up come on", he said and blinked really hard a couple times as he held the back out to me.