Done For

"Come on", Dawn whispered to me and tugged at my arm.

I looked over my shoulder at her and saw she was runnin real low back to the hangout, so I ran after her.

"CODY!! ANGEL!!", I yelled as I walked to the backroom.

Once I got there, I shoved the door open and walked in to see he was'nt there.

His clothes were gone and so were his guns, so I know he's aware of our situation.

Next thing I knew, someone came up from behind me and wrapped their arm around my neck in a chokehold.

So I grabbed their arm and leaned back with them when they picked me up.

Big mistake.

When he leaned back, I did the same and did this body roll type thing, then when my feet hit the floor-so did he.

Once he was down, I grabbed his arm that was around my neck, twisted it, and pinned it to his shoulder blade while I elbowed down right in the center of them.

Then when he landed on the floor I shot him and tried to catch my breath as I stood up all the way and ran my hand through my hair.

Cody.

I turned on my heel then ran out of the room and down the hall to the corner before the bar, gun down at my side.

As I'm scanning the room for Cody, a bullet flies into the wall just beside my head and I hit the floor then crawled behind the bar.

When I put my back to it, I felt my pockets for extra ammo and found some before bullets flew into the bottles above me and it went everywhere.

I pushed myself up then fired back at them, but one fired and shot me in my leg.

So I fell behind the bar again and looked down at my leg as I squeezed right above it
More blood dripped out and some shot up to my arm.

I gritted my teeth in pain but pushed myself up and put 4 rounds into the guys chest and he fell back.

"Rayven!!", Cody's voice rang out.

I turned my head as I lowered my gun to see Cody hauling ass towards me.