Trash Can Fires and Lonely Streets

The next time I woke up, I was being thrown down onto the concrete floor back in my cage.

I gritted my teeth in pain but opened my eyes to see a couple Head guards glare down at me before walking out.

One of them came back and kicked me as hard as he could in my stomach and that immediately made me curl into a ball on the floor and wheeze.

They both started laughing as they walked out then closed the door.

Come on Ray-you got this.

They can kick your ass all they want but you got this-your you.

I swallowed hard one last time before I opened my eyes and glared at the door.

I pushed myself up to my feet, then grabbed a chair with my foot and pulled it over then sat down and waited.

I'm not gunna fuck around anymore.

My eyes snapped towards the door as someone came in and I locked eyes with him.

He walked in then closed the gate door and locked it back.

We continue looking at each other before I tilted my head down a little an opened my legs while smirking at him.

He raised an eyebrow to himself then set his keys down on the table along with his gun before he walked over and stood in front of me undoing his pants.

I continued smirking and lazily looked him up and down then he put his hand on the inside of my thigh and started working his way up.

When he was least expecting it, I snapped my legs shut to trap his hand then I snapped his arm the other way at his elbow, stood up, and kneed him before throwing him down.

I walked over to the table then grabbed his gun and keys, cocked it , shot him and walked out.

I'm free.

Holy shit.

I looked up and down the hallway I stood in unable to recognize anything because they had moved me farther back in the warehouse.