19

I squeezed my eyes tighter even though they were already closed, and rolled over on my side before going back to sleep.

The door opened and someone walked in but I did'nt turn over until they stopped at my bedside.

"Hey", they said then shifted the weight in their feet."You up?"

I sighed deeply then sucked in a huge breath as I stretched and turned over to face Cody.

"Not really", I sighed then leaned on my hand and lazily smiled up at him."Why? What's goin on?"

He reached into the back of his pants then and took out a gun before cocking it and throwing on the bed at my feet.

"Were doin target practice in an hour-be there", he nodded then looked up at me with his eyebrows raised."Trust me...your gunna need it." 

I narrowed my eyes at him while his smartass expression turned into a asshole smirk as he walked away.

"How much you wanna bet if I wanted to, I could shoot your ass from here and make it?", I taunted him and nodded.

I heard him laugh as he stopped then he turned and started making his way back to me, shaking his head-doing that one cocky walk every guy does.

"Care to put your money where your mouth is?", he said as he got on top of me and put his hands above my head.

"Mmm not really lookin for a blood bath this morning", I smirked and shrugged."But I'll let you know."

And with that, I brought my legs up underneath him, put both feet on his shoulders and pushed him down onto the bed while I got up.

He just glared at me, pissed off I did that.

But I did'nt give a damn.

I smirked to myself like that bad bitch I am and walked off to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned against the hood of Cody's car and let my smoke exhale out my nose as I watched some of our people practice on the shooting range.

The shooting range being an old, big ass, empty warehouse on the other side of town.