Fuckin Idiot

I did'nt eat for the first 2 weeks I was there.

I could'nt.

He kept trying to slip pills into my food so I could'nt eat it.

The only water I had, was from a hole in the roof right above me, and when it rain, at least I got some fresh water if any.

"Damn she's fine", one of the guys guarding me whispered to the other.

I looked up at them through my bangs and they smirked.

"Hey baby!!", the other said then whistled.

I rolled my eyes then looked away but they kept doing it.

Finally I grabbed the fence and stood up, then started pacing around.

Something I did on the daily in here.

"She got an ass on her", one snickered.

I glared at them again as I walked by then kept walking.

"Hey baby-why don't you come over here and shake it for me?", the first one called.

I looked up at them from the other side of my cage then slowly started walking over until I was in front of them.

I smiled seductively at one then curled my finger for him to come closer.

He nudged the other guy as he walked up to me and smirked as well.

"You wanna touch me?", I raised an eyebrow as I smirked.

"You know it", he scoffed.

"Stick your hand through", I said.

He smirked to himself as he did what I said then I took his hand and lowered it down there.

I lifted my pants up then made him think he was gunna get something, then at the last minute, I grabbed one of his fingers and snapped it as hard as I could to the side-instantly breaking it.