Darkness

One night, a chick my age came into my cage and threw some clothes down on the floor in front of me.

When I looked from them to her with just my eyes, she sighed annoyed.

"Hector wants you to get dressed and come eat with us...he said if your gunna be a part of this group you should get used to eating with us", she said, then just like that she turned and walked out.

I watched her walk out, then I stood up and grabbed the clothes off the floor.

But I got dressed anyway.

It was black jeans with rips in them, a grey shirt, a dark red and blue flannel and some boots that looked identical to Timberlands but they were'nt.

Cause who the fuck could get them here?

When I was done, I grabbed a random wrench laying on the ground and dragged it up and down the fence.

"Alright, I'm ready to be escorted", I rolled my eyes.

A couple guys came to the door on the fence then I threw the wrench to the side before they opened it.

Once they did, they escorted me to the main room, I assume where Hector was.

 I walked in and saw it was him, Noser, and a few other guys I recognized from when I was a kid again.

I instantly froze and heard Hector laugh.

"It's alright Ray...these boys know not to do anything...just don't do anything fuckin stupid", he said and turned back around in his chair.

I glared at him as I walked passed him and to a seat where some guy shoved me down.

Pushing him off me, I turned back to the table and put my feet up.

"What we havin?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Pizza", Noser said as he threw about 3 pizza boxes on the table.

"Dig in", Hector scoffed as he grabbed a couple pieces.

I rolled my eyes but leaned up then grabbed one and leaned back in my chair.