12

The next morning, I woke up and I was half off the God damn bed.

Looking around, I realized I was still at the hangout, then turned over and saw Cody flipped over on the other side of the bed dead asleep.

I smirked to myself then raised my eyebrows as I stole some of the blankets and turned over to go back to sleep.

Angel then walked in and over to the table to grab a cigarette out of Cody's pack and I opened one eye.

"Hey...kid", I said then he turned to me."Grab me a beer."

"No", he scoffed.

I looked around on the floor, then found my boot, so I grabbed it, and looked in the bottom for money cause I'm always stickin it in the bottom of my shoe.

After finding 5 bucks, I held it up.

"I'll give ya 5 bucks", I raised my eyebrows.

"Comin right up", he said then grabbed it and walked out.

I sat up and looked around at the destruction Cody and I caused last night then smirked to myself again.

Amung looking around, I found my shirt, then grabbed it and threw it on.

After that, I grabbed my cigarettes off the floor and took one out with my teeth before throwing the pack to the side and lighting it.

Cody then woke up and rolled over towards me.

I looked at him over my shoulder then smirked and raised my eyebrows as I turned back again.

He came over then put his chin on my shoulder so I held up my cigarette to him and he took a drag before blowing it out of his nose.

"Now who's two inches?", he said and I looked at him again while he smirked.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed him back and he fell back onto the bed laughing.

I stood up, then grabbed my pants and put em on before sitting on the bed again and lacing up my boots.