Lines Crossed

One morning, I got up and got ready for school, but Cody wanted to sleep in.

So I said fuck it and walked because his lazy ass would'nt take me-and I could'nt skip anymore or else they-they being my dad-would raise Hell with me.

Like I need that.

I walked out of history then turned the hall and headed to my next class.

As I'm walking, I looked around the hall then saw Cody leaned against his locker with his arms crossed.

Then he pushed himself up off it and started walking beside me.

"Ah, I see you finally came out of your coma", I sighed.

"I thought I told you if you waited a second I'd take you", he growled back.

"Yeah? Well!..I did'nt have time to wait", I scoffed back then walked away out the double doors that led to a breezeway.

"What is your problem?", he said as he followed me.

"My problem Culp", I hissed as I turned back around to him.

"Is that I was almost late to school today-and I can't be late to school anymore!! And I told you this- But you did'nt give a shit!! You just wanted a piece of ass!!", I growled in his face then shoved him back.

"No I did'nt!!", he yelled back.

"Yeah-sure-bullshit", I nodded and he just stared back at me."You know what? Whatever-I got class."

And with that, I turned around and headed to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that one, I went to chemistry then walked up a couple rows.

Cody looked up at me, so I sighed, poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue, but rolled my eyes and pulled out my chair with my foot and sat down.

"Thought you were mad at me", he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

I took out my cigs then pulled one out with my teeth before throwing my pack on the desk and lighting it.