Their Gunna Get It

We followed Angel out into the middle of the the crowd that was huddled around Mohawk.

Once we got there, people started backing up and let us through until Mohawk came into view.

Alright.

Where do I start?

He was beaten probably from head to toe, black eye, busted lip, possible broken nose-the whole 9 yards.

Covered in blood, and his shirt was just soaked in it.

"What the fuck happened man", Kurt said as he walked up.

"Fuckin Head's man", he coughed out."They clipped me with their car, then dragged me back into an alley and started wailin on me."

"How many of em?", Angel asked.

"I don't know...maybe 6?", he shrugged then winced.

"Who", I added then crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hector..of course", he scoffed as he looked at us."That tall guy, Noser I think...then a few others I did'nt recognize...oh and before I forget-they got a message for Cody and Ray."

I looked at him weirdly as he took his jacket off, and winced again as he turned around.

When he did, I saw they scratched "War zone-12 p.m.- be there" on his back that was still dripping blood.

"Fuck man", Sonny shook his head and Cody turned to me.

"What do ya think?", he asked and I turned to him.

"Cody-they beat the shit outta Mohawk-they hurt him-they hurt us-there's no question", I shook my head.

He just stared at me for a few seconds before he nodded and turned back to the group.

"Alright, Blaze, Harper-take Mohawk and go fix him up", Cody nodded, so they took him to the back."As for the rest of you-load up and clean your guns....were meetin up with the Head's tomorrow at the docks...be ready...were goin to war."

And with that, everyone either groaned or cheered.

I did'nt know what to do.

"You sure you want in?", Cody mumbled down to me.

"They hurt one of my gang...their gunna fuckin get it...every last one of em", I nodded back then walked off to the back room again.