Beep-Beep, Bitch

I finished the last letter on the back of Christie's jeep windows then stood back.

Smirking, I dropped the paint brush back into the can and and smirked at my creation before holding my cigarette between my fingers at my side.

One word was on the passenger side window, then the back seat one, and then at the very back window.

In bright red it said "I'm A Slut", and then on the back window, I painted her number with "call me if you need a good dick sucking" under it-along with "Honk if you wanna hit it."

And if your wondering, yes-I got up at 6:30 to do this.

And I'm fuckin proud as Hell of it.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAR YOU BITCH!!", I heard her scream as she ran down the stairs and stood beside me as she stared horrified.

"I added my own little thing to it", I shrugged and smirked at her before taking a drag then she glared at me.

Our dad had left 30 minutes ago, and was gunna give Christie a ride but she was taking forever-as usual.

But she said she'd just take her Jeep.

Little did she know, I was home still, and I heard all of this.

Let's just say I can do a lot in 30 minutes.

" "Honk if you wanna hit it"? " , she read horrified then turned to me.

"Beep-Beep Bitch", I said and pretended to honk before I blew smoke out of my nose.

"I hope you get hit by a bus on your walk to school because I'm not giving you a ride", she snarled as she got in and slammed the door shut.

"Fine with me, Cake Face", I snickered and took another drag.

"Ugh", she scoffed at me, then started her car.

I walked down the end of the driveway then looked both ways.