Deal

I walked up the front steps then grabbed the doorknob but it was locked.

"Son of a bitch", I sighed.

I then hopped off the side of the porch and went around the house until I directly below my bedroom window.

"How do you plan on getting up there?", Cody said beside me.

Smirking, I turned to him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Like this", I shrugged.

After that, I stepped back, ran at the side of the house then ran halfway up the wall, grabbed the gutter and pulled myself up onto the roof.

Once I was up, I stood up then looked over the roof down at Cody.

"Your turn", I said.

"Jesus Christ, gimme a break", Cody scoffed and cocked his hip.

"Come on Culp, you had energy all those years to beat the living shit outta me-you can get up here", I smirked.

He glared up at me, then jumped and grabbed the gutter before pulling himself up onto the roof with me.

"I told you I was sorry", he said.

"Sure ya are", I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to my window and tried to pull up on it, but as I assumed, it was locked.

"Besides, your just pissed you got your ass and you could'nt do anything about it", he smirked.

"No", I said then flipped my switchblade out 2 inches from his face and he flinched.

"Your just scared because you know I can kick your ass now- ten times worse than you kicked mine", I growled in his face.

He locked eyes with mine as I glared at him, then I flipped my knife around to pry my window open.

Once I got it open, I flipped my knife back the way it was and put it in my pocket before I climbed through the window and into my room.