20 Minutes

"Rayven!! Open the door!!", I heard Christie yell from the other side."Get your miserable ass to school or else Dad's gunna come get you."

I rolled my eyes then put my cigarette between my teeth before I opened my window and crawled through onto the roof.

The door was locked so there was no way she could get in to begin with.

I have'nt been to school in a couple of days so why the hell not?

And with that, I jumped off my roof and started walking towards school.

Once I got there, I found Sonny, Kurt, Dawn, Angel and Mohawk all there.

"Heyyy look who decided to show up", Mohawk laughed as I stood beside him.

"Want some?", Sonny held his pipe up.

"Nah", I shook my head."But if anyone's got a beer  or somethin that'd be fabulous."

"Way ahead of ya", Mohawk smirked then held up a flask.

"My man", I shook my head then grabbed it and took a big ass swig of it as the bell rang.

I handed it back then we all walked up the steps and into school.

After they patted us down, we went inside and parted ways to go to our classes.

I walked into Chemistry and saw Cody so I walked over to him and pulled out my chair to sit down backwards.

"Thought you were dead", he smirked as I grabbed his flip lighter off the table.

"Ahhhh I love your comforting, Monday morning thoughts-they sooth me", I rolled my eyes then lit my cigarette before throwing it back on the table.

He just smirked back then I blew my smoke out and held it out to him.

"Where have you been?", he said as he leaned on his hand.

"Locked from the outside of my room for the past week", I nodded then he raised his eyebrows and handed me my cigarette back.