How You Met

How You Met:

"...... I'm telling you guys, you will not regret meeting her" Veronica said, as she lead her small group of friends inside Pop's Chock' Lit Shoppe.

Ever since she mentioned her sister's coming over from New York, Veronica never closed her mouth. Archie, Betty and Kevin all looked interested and is looking forward to meet the other Lodge. Jughead, however, was busy with writing his novel to even pay attention.

They took a seat in their usual booth, Jughead seated by the window and immediately opened his laptop and started typing.

"Your sister seems interesting, Ronnie" Kevin said. "I'll finally have a new best friend"

Betty giggled, "Kev's right. She's going to Riverdale High right?"

"Of course! I was the one who begged her" Veronica stated proudly. "She's coming here to start a new life. Apparently, she doesn't want to live in New York, all by herself. She talked to mom and told her she's going to Riverdale"

"Wow" Archie breathed out. "Plus! She's on her way here, so you guys better be nice to her" Veronica said and started fixing herself. She fixed her hair and applied lipstick. She also helped Betty and applied light make up on her.

The Lodge girl noticed Jughead wasn't paying attention. "Jones, you better shut that laptop close right now or I'll be personally throw it over Sweetwater River" she threatened. Jughead doesn't give a shit about whatever Veronica is saying. He simply glanced up at her then went back to typing.

Veronica groaned. "You're not gonna get him to say goodbye to his laptop Ronnie. Just accept it" Archie said.

"Calm down Ronnie. We don't want see you crash and burn when your sister comes right?" Kevin said. Veronica sighed, "Okay. I'm calm"

Veronica then continued talking about her sister. She received a text and squealed. "She's here! She's here!"

They fixed themselves and faced the door. It opened and a girl walked inside. She's wearing a black off-shoulder shirt with long sleeves, blue ripped skinny jeans and an ankle length leather boots. She looked around the shop before landing her eyes at the group, immidiately waving at Veronica.

"Y/N!" Veronica shouted. "Veronica!!" Y/N replied. They both give each other right hugs. "I missed you so much!!!"  Y/N shouted. "Me too! Gosh, look at you! You've grown" Veronica said. "I haven't seen you in months, look at you" Y/N said. "How are you? How's school?" Veronica asked.

"Good. School... Not so much" Y/N laughed. Veronica wrapped an arm around her shoulder and lead her to their table. "These are my friends Betty Cooper, Archie Andrews, Kevin Keller" she said, pointing to each of them.

"Hi" Y/N waved. "Hi! Wow, you're really pretty" Kevin immidiately say. "Thanks" Y/N smiled. "Ronnie why didn't you tell me your sister's hot?" Archie said, standing up then extended his hand.

"Archie" he introduced. "Hi, name's Y/N Lodge" Y/N replied, shaking Archie's hand. "Okay, well I'm Betty. And I must agree, you do look beautiful" Betty introduced herself next. "Thanks. Okay Ronnie, when you said you have really cool friends, I'm gonna have to agree with you" Y/N said. "We are pretty amazing" Kevin said.

Y/N laughed and then her eyes landed on Jughead. Veronica and the others immidiately caught up and smiled. "And that's Jughead Jones III" Veronica introduced the beanie-wearing guy, who is busy typing the shit out of his laptop.

Hearing his name, Jughead looked up and started staring at Y/N. For Jughead, he felt everything went in slow motion as he watched Y/N slowly smiled at him and waved. "Hi. I'm Y/N" she said, extending her hand. "J-Jughead" Jughead stuttered, shaking Y/N's hand in return.