Unknown Feelings (Part III to The Risk Of Falling)

Unknown Feelings:

Going back to Riverdale was the worst decision I made.

Sure, I ran away after the fight I had with Jughead. I saved a lot of money for the past years so after packing my stuffs, I cracked my savings open, took all the cash inside and left.
I bought a plane ticket to Mississippi  considering not many people would think about someone running away and going there.

I rented an apartment and just literally explored the whole state. Half of the time, I have fun to try and forget about Jughead and Betty.

Sometimes I would just stay in my apartment and write.

That's my life for a month and a half.

Today, I thought I was cure and I went back to Riverdale.

I stayed in an apartment since I don't want to see mom, dad and Betty for now. They probably didn't care that I went missing.

Entering Riverdale High, students looked at me in shock. I simply rolled my eyes at them and made my way to the student's lounge where I saw the whole gang, including Cheryl.

I barged inside and it caught their attention. "I'm baaack" I sing-songed with a smirk.

"Y/N!!" they all shouted in shock and run to me, giving me a hug. First it was Ronnie, then Archie, then Cheryl, then Kevin. Betty and Jughead stayed in their seats, still shocked of my sudden return.

Veronica, Archie, Cheryl and Kevin showered me with questions.

My eyes were stuck on Forsythe and Elizabeth.

Soon, the others noticed my expression and looked at the other two. You can easily deal the awkward tension between us.

"Okay... So uhm...." Veronica started a conversation. She then dragged me out of the student's lounge, Cheryl following behind us.

"Where were you Y/N?" Cheryl asked and then both cheerleaders pushed me inside an empty classroom.

"Everyone was so worried about you" Veronica says. "And where did you get these new outfits? They look so hot on you" Cheryl adds, admiring my newly bought outfit.

I bought a lot of stuffs from Mississippi. From my “good girl” styled clothes to the “badass” type. From my “all pink and girly outfit” to the “dark and goth” type.

I wear dark clothes, and a bit of dark make up. Heck, I wear leather jackets and combat boots now.

"Long story short... I moved on from Jughead" I shrugged. I really don't want to talk about Jughead or Betty right now.

"When did you come back?" Cheryl asked.

"Just last night. I bought an apartment"

"Why? Why don't you want to live with Betty?" Ronnie asks. "Because I obviously don't want to hear mom and dad's scolding voice" I scoffed.

"Where we're you?" Cheryl asked. "Mississippi" I mumbled.

They looked at each other with looks of confusion. "What the hell are you doing there?"

"Isn't it obvious? I ran away! The fact that I just got into a fight with me best friend and the fact that after all these years, he never believed me that Betty's just using him to get over Archie!!" my sudden outburst reminded me of what happened.

I sighed and turned my back on them, ran a hand through my hair and tried to calm down. Turning back to face them again, I forced a smile. "I really don't want to talk about it. That's all there is actually. I ran away, went to Mississippi cause I just want to be alone" I shrugged.