Saved

Saved:

Everyone has their secrets.

But no one expects the “good girl” of Riverdale High, to have a hideous past in her life. With her high reputation, well-known friends and perfect boyfriend, everyone thinks she has it all. 

My name is Y/N Blossom. No, I'm not the daughter of Clifford Blossom. I'm Jason and Cheryl's cousin, who also lives under their roof.

Some students at Riverdale High thought I'm Jason and Cheryl's twin sister but soon enough, it was crystal clear that I was their cousin.

Being a Blossom already gives you a lot of credits and a better reputation. Also the fact I am co-captain of the River Vixens.

I have friends Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Kevin Keller and Jughead Jones. I know, why am I not friends with cheerleaders? It's because I know Archie, Betty and Jughead since we were four. We were best friends and then there comes Kevin Keller and Veronica Lodge.

Mom and dad already met my friends and they love them so much, especially Jughead.

Boyfriend? I'm dating Jughead Jones III for a year and a half. Even though we're already dating, he's still and will always be my best friend. When we got together, mom and dad were so happy they even told Jughead to tell them whenever he's planning to propose to me because they'll buy the ring for him.

Me dating a Jones soon broke out to the rest of the Blossom tree family. Jason and Cheryl approved and treated Jughead like their own brother, Jason even offered to let Jughead in the football team. We both told him football or any sports isn't Jughead's thing.

You can say I have everything, but you haven't seen my true problems. Just a few months ago, my parents were always arguing which is why they send me here to Thornhill to live with the other Blossom's for a while.

Other than having family issues, the news of Jason's death broke out just a few weeks ago and it's tearing me to pieces. Not to me but also to Cheryl.

I was the first person Cheryl told of what really happened to Jason before the police took her during biology class when she said she was guilty. She made me swear not to tell anyone until she finds the courage to tell the police. Boy, was aunt and uncle mad at her when we got home from school. I defended Cheryl which made them hurt me as well.

All of these problems makes me want to give up. I used to be suicidal but stopped when Jughead caught me one day. I swore to him I would never do it again, and I become clean. Until now.

Jughead was happy that I stopped cutting, which is why I regret doing it again but the pain is too much.

Today at school during lunch, I zoned out while they were talking about Jason. Not that I don't want to hear them backstab him or whatever, I just don't want to hear anything that involves him. I gripped my wrist and sunk my nails deep, creating a mark that almost bleeds.

"Y/N?" Jughead's soft and concerned voice interrupted my thoughts. I stopped gripping my hand and glanced down to see it grew a mark.

"Yeah?" I replied to make it sound like I wasn't having any problem. "You alright? You zoned out" he said.

"I'm fine. Don't worry" I assured him with a nod and smiled before picking his cheek and leaned my head against his shoulder. Jughead smiled and kissed my forehead before talking to their friends again which I soon joined.

There are times when Jughead would easily see when I'm having problems and he would talk me into telling him.

When school was over, the others invited me to eat at Pop's with them which I politely declined saying I have to help Cheryl at home.
I arrived Thornhill and the first picture I saw was me, Jason and Cheryl. The picture frame is seated on the table in front of the door, near the stairs.