Have You Ever... [Part 6]

Jenny's POV

"Jenny?" Jughead said. I ignored them and tried to walk past them, but they stopped me. "Where were you?" Veronica asked me.

"Anywhere. No where" I replied. "Why did you left?" Archie asked. I glanced at Betty, who was avoiding eye contact. "Scholarship" I answered shortly. Jughead speaks this time, "You went to Seattle?"

"Where else would I be?" I asked them, now getting angry. "W-Why did you leave without telling us?! Or at least me, I'm your best friend" Betty demanded.

I scoffed, "Bed friend my ass. If I were to tell anyone about my disappearance because of my scholarship, you would be the last person to know"

"And I did tell you guys" I said, "Or a least Cheryl"

They're eyes widen. "Cheryl knows?" Kevin asked. "She's most likely the only person who I can trust" I said.

They sighed and rubbed their heads. "I have to go" I said, finally pushing my way past them and jumped into Cheryl's car.

"They're here" she said. "Yeah I know. I talked to them" I answered them, "I told them everything"

Her eyes widen, "Everything?"

"Everything"

*Time Skip*

"This burger tastes even better than Burger King" Cameron said as we ate dinner, which is the food from Pop's.

"Their milkshake tastes so good" Dove adds. "I know right?" Sofia replied.

I laughed, "Okay. Tomorrow I'm taking you to the shop after I gave you a tour around town"

"Yes!!" they cheered. "So you guys better sleep early cause we're gonna leave by 3:00 in the morning" I adds.

We continued eating dinner, my friends telling stories to my mom. After that, Sofia offered to wash the dishes.

When she was done, we walked up to our rooms and locked ourselves in my room. My room's a lot bigger than other rooms in the house.

I have two sofa beds and a couch and a king size bed for myself.

"Whoa" they said once we walked inside. "I love your room" Sofia said.

"Thanks. So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked them. "Let's watch a movie" Dove said. They searched for movies to watch and we settled in watching all of my scary movie films for the rest of the night.

*Time Skip*

It's been two weeks since we arrived Riverdale. I talked to my the gang and explained everything to them and now our relationship seems like I never even left. Except when I'm left with either Jughead or Betty, or both.

Today, I sat with Archie as we ordered our food at Pop's. "You know" he began, catching my attention. "Jughead still halls feelings for you"

I laughed bitterly. "Really? What made you say that?"

"I can see it in his eyes" Archie said. "He may not act like it but he looks like it"

"If he still has feelings for me, if he claims his feelings never changed, why did he fuck someone else behind my back?"

"He explained his mistake, Jen. He said it was a messed up time for him" Archie replied. I sighed.

We heard the door open and before I could turn around to see who walked inside, Archie grabbed my hand. "I'll prove it to you" he said.