Teleportation [Part 2]

Y/N's POV

"How long do you need?" Archie asked Cisco as we worked on his teleportation device to bring us back to Earth 1.

"We don't know how to make this device without complete brains. And we can't do that because we're not in the lab" Harry Wells sassed.

It's been two weeks since we got stranded in Riverdale. I sat with Barry and watched as Caitlin, Cisco and Harry worked on the device.

Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Betty and Cheryl are all standing in our room, staring at us in pure amazement. They never expected five scientist to suddenly appear in their small town like Riverdale.

For these past weeks, I've been attached to their group. I helped Jughead with his story, Veronica and Cheryl when it comes to shopping, Betty with cheer leading stuffs, Archie in writing songs. I will seriously miss these guys if the portal is fixed and we have to go.

And I kind of had a crush on Jughead along the way too. I really want to have a special relationship with him but I can't. I live in a different world. He can't come with me and I can't stay.

"I'm hungry" Barry said, leaning his head against my shoulder. I giggled and run my hand through his hair. He moans in delight and snuggled closer to me for mlre comfort.

"Why the hell are you always hungry?" Cheryl asked. "It's one of the side effects of the particle accelerator" I explained.

"Another cool thing is that we can't get drunk. No matter how many shots we've taken, nothing will happen. It's completely like we drank water" Barry laughed. "How is that cool?" I questioned him.

He shrugs. I giggled and continued playing with his hair. While doing so, I sense someone staring at us but I chose to ignore it.

"Actually, I'm kind of hungry as well" Caitlin speaks. I laughed at her and soon, Cisco and Harry announced their hunger as well. "Ugh fine. Give me cash, I'm buying food" I extended my hand.

Caitlin, Cisco and Harry gave me fifty dollars. I looked at Barry to see him giving me to puppy dog eyes. "Fine. I'm buying your food" I smiled and pinched his cheek.

"No fair!!" Harry and Cisco whined. "Yeah, how come he gets free food?" Caitlin adds. "Because Barry's my best friend" I answered, as of it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So all of our dances and crazy adventures mean nothing to you?" Cisco pouts placing a hand over his chest. I ignored him and pert the room. "I'll come! You might get lost" Jughead offered.

"You sure? Not that I don't want you to come" I said. "Positive. What could go wrong?" he says.

Together we walked to Pop's where we always get food. "Are you sure that device can take too to Earth 1?" Jug asked. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, we made many devices like that before so I guess we can manage making another one"

He nods. "How's your story?" I asked him. "Good"

"Is it okay if I write a story about you?" Jughead asked. "Sure. As long as we peace this earth" I laughed.

After ordering our food, we sat down and wait for our order. Jughead looks nervous than ever.

"Hey, you okay? You're shaking like a leaf!" I laughed. "Yeah yeah... I just... It's nothing" he says.

I nod my head but he added, "Actually there is a problem"

I gave him a confused look, "What? What's wrong?"

"Are you... Are you seeing someone?" he asked. I tilted my head to the side, "No" laughed.

"Oh... Oh well uhm... Do you, do you think we can hang out sometime?"

Oh. 

I've seen this before.

"Jug... Are you trying to ask me out?" I asked. Jughead has no other choice but to say yes.

"Yeah... Am I being obvious?" he says.

"Uhm not quite" I replied. "But Jug, you're a nice guys. You're sweet, thoughtful, but you know that we can't happen" I said, making sure I can't hurt him with my words.

"Why?"

"I don't belong here. And you know that. Believe me if I can stay here forever I will really go on a date with you. Hell, I'd even marry you in the future" I said. "But I can't. I need to go back to my own earth before something bad happens" I said.

"Is it Barry? Are you two in love? Do you like him?" Jughead says. "No no no. Juggie, I'm not into anyone right now. I want to form a special relationship with you but you know I can't. I have to go back"

Jughead looks hurt but nods his head understandingly. "Okay"

We grabbed our food and walked back to our room. The walk back home was seriously awkward, that was until one of the serpents saw us and took Jughead from me.

I watched as Jughead left with his friend and I had no choice but to head home all by myself.
I entered the room and was caught by surprise when Barry sped towards me and picks me up bridal style then placed me on the couch. "Yes! Burgers!" he cheered and took one of the burgers and fries.

"Oh God. I'm still on team BBB (belly big burger)" Cock frowned. "By the way, I finished the device. We have to hurry up. If the portal closes, I won't be able to open in again. I tracked it exactly to Earth 1 and placed it's location in STAR labs"

Everyone cheered, "Well I better go first to see of its working" Harry offered. He stepped inside and we counted from one to ten.

Soon, Cisco and Caitlin entered the portal leaving me, Barry and our Riverdale friends.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. We had some fun adventures these past weeks" I sadly said.

"Please come back soon Y/N" Veronica said and hugged me. Me and her got too attached because of clothes and style.

I bid goodbye to the others. I looked at the door, hoping to see Jughead enter the room and said he's willing to come with me to Earth 1 or something.

But I know that's not possible. I sighed and smiled at Barry before holding his hand and we stopped inside the portal.

I opened my eyes and the sight of the familiar blue room we call cortex appeared.

I looked at the portal and watched as it slowly closed and discovered. "I love you Jughead" I whispered.