Teleportation

Teleportation:

(A/N: This is a crossover between Riverdale and The Flash)

Y/N's POV

Cisco Ramon's latest invention was messed up. The invention, which is a device that we can use to teleport, was broken. It sent us to a small town called Riverdale.

"What the hell Ramon?!?" Harry Wells shouted. "I'm sorry! I must've missed something and blasted it" Cisco apologized. "What are we going to do now, Cisco? We're trapped in this town, we don't even know exactly where, how are we going to get back?" Caitlin Snow questioned.

"First, let's be thankful Cisco teleported our bags with cash inside. Let's stay in a hotel and try to figure this out" I said, trying to calm them down. "I want food" Barry Allen suddenly spoke.

I gave him a look that says, "Are you kidding me?". "What? I need to eat a thousand calories a day!" Barry defended.

Being the fastest man alive can really empty your stomach quickly. "Fine. Let's ask for directions" I mumbled.

We walked around the town until we come across a shop that's open for twenty-four hours called "Pop's Chock Lit Shoppe". "Cool" Cisco mumbled.

We entered the store, the bell above us rang. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. What can I get you for today?" a man behind the counter said.

We approached him seeing his name tag, "Pop". "Uh we're actually new here and we, like, have no idea what to order. What's your specialty?" I asked him with a kind smile.

Pop was about to reply when a voice spoke behind us, "The strawberry milkshake tastes good. Match it with a hamburger with fries"

We turn around to see a guy sitting on one of the booths. He's wearing three layers of jackets and a crown-shapes beanie on his head.

"Okay... We'll take whatever he said" Barry said, placing a fifty dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the change" he adds before dragging us to an empty booth.

"Okay... So how the hell are we going to get back to Central City... Or our earth of we don't even know anyone who could help us?" Caitlin asked.

"We don't even know anyone here!" Cisco said. "What made you think of bringing us here to Riverdale anyway?" Barry asked.

"I don't know! The device must've broke and it brought us here" Cisco defended himself. "Alright guys. Chill. This is not Cisco's fault. This is an accident" I sighed, not wanting to hear them argue.

"Why don't we ask help from Beanie guy" Harry suggested. "Fine then. How do we do it?" I asked.

"Dibs not me!!!" Caitlin, Cisco and Barry said. "Not fair!!" I cried.

I looked at Harry who raised his hands. "Coin flip. Whoever looses is going to ask beanie dude" Barry said.

"Tail" I said. Caitlin flipped the coin and placed it on the palm of her hand. She gasped, "Tail"

"Fuck it" I whispered. I looked at beanie guy to see him typing through his laptop. I glared at them bit stood up and walked to his table.

"Hi" I said. He looks up and smiled. "Hi"

"Mind if I sit here with you?" I asked. "No. Not at all" he replied. I sat in front of him and sighed.

"You said you and your friends are not from here" he smirks. "Where you from, exactly?"

"Uh... California?" I replied, unsure. Though, I think he didn't notice the questioning tone of my voice.

"Cool" he nods. "I'm Jughead by the wall. Jughead Jones the Third" he extends his hand for me to shake. "Y/N" I smiled, shaking his hand in return.

"So can you tell me more about this town?" I asked.

"Well, this town is called Riverdale. Last year on the fourth of July, a kid named Jason Blossom was murdered. Every one was a suspect. Everyone's lives were ruined. Me and my friends are doing an investigation about the murder and things got complicated. Long story short, we found out who killed Jason" Jughead explained.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. That must've been really hard for you and your friends" I said. "It's okay. It's not your fault, you didn't know" Jughead said.

"Okay. So tell me more about you" Jughead said. As if on cue, the door opened an a few strangers, same age as Jughead, entered the shop.

They looked around the store and stopped when they saw us. "Jug!" the red haired guy said. "Who's the chick?" the blonde girl added.

"Guys. Don't start" Jughead mumbled. "Did Jughead find himself a girlfriend?" the raven haired girl smirked.

"No" Jug groaned. "Y/N, these are my friends. Archie, Veronica, Betty, Kevin and Cheryl"

"Hi" I waved at them.

"Guys, this is Y/N. She was asking for directions. She's new in town"

"Whoa! A new girl. Let's be best friends, I'm taking you shopping with me" Cheryl said. "Screw you, Blossom. I was about to take her to the mall" Veronica cursed.

"Too slow Lodge" Cheryl said.

Then Jughead's friends asked me questions which seriously gave me a hard time answering.

"Y/N" Harry coughed behind the booth. I looked at him and he mouthed, "Hurry up".

I looked at Jughead's friends and said, "I need your help!!!" I shouted.

Betty tilted her head to the side. "What's up?"

"Uhm....." I looked at my friends who nod their heads.

Barry flashed us to an old warehouse far from town. He came back to the shoe and flashed Jughead and his friends to our location.

"What the hell?!?" Cheryl shouted. They panicked for a while but then looked at us. "Who- You guys have powers?" Betty asked.

"Yes. Barry, can run fast. Cisco can see the future. Caitlin can freeze things. I can fly, shoot lasers out of my eyes, and can carry heavy or huge things" I explained. "Harry is our boss"

"Oh my God" Veronica breathed out.

"Explain" Jughead crossed his arms.

"Okay. So we are not from here, we're from a different Earth, or universe. There's fifty-three more earths. Cisco created a device that can teleport us from different earth's, but it accidentally broke so we're stuck here" Barry explained.

"As for our powers, in our earth, the particle accelerator exploded and it hit us. That gives us different abilities" I added.

"We need your help to fix the device so we can go back in our own earth" Caitlin said.

"Okay... How can we help you exactly?" Kevin crossed his arms. "Wait what? We're gonna agree just like that?" Cheryl gasped in shock. "Yeah. The are our friends after all" Jughead said. "Wait. First we need proof" Betty said. "What? So all the running wasn't enough?" Barry asked them in shock. "We need to see your powers" Archie said.

"Well I can't use my powers here since I can't detect anything in this earth" Cisco raised his hands. Caitlin touched a box and it turned into ice.

I started levitating off the ground and shoot lasers from my eyes and formed the word, "Team Flash" on the ground. I then carried a huge truck that was inside the warehouse.

"Whoa!" our new friends were in shock. "That is so cool" Kevin cheered.

"I'm impressed. Okay. How can we help?" Jughead smirked.

"Who are smart in science here?" Harry spoke.

*******

Part 2 is coming up.

I had no more ideas so I made a crossover.

Vote.
Comment
Follow.