"Dear Y/N..."

[ MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! ]

Jughead's POV

I stared at my laptop as I sat inside of Pop's. I planned to work on my novel but nothing comes inside my head. The only thing - only one - consuming my mind is Y/N. Remembering every moment I spent with her.

Our first date...

*Flashback*

"Watch it, Wednesday Adams" Reggie said as he bumped into me.

I simply glared at him but didn't fight back.

"Will you ever stop, Reggie?" I heard a voice for behind me. I turn around and saw Y/N Blossom, sister of Cheryl Blossom. Both of them leaning against their lockers, watching the scene in front. "What are you talking about, Y/N?" Reggie said, his gaze softened once they met with Y/N's.

"Will you ever stop hurting Jughead? He's done nothing wrong to you" Y/N says. "But - But he's a weirdo! A freak!" Reggie shouted.

"And I'll freaking break your head if you don't stop" Y/N stepped forward. Right now the tension caught everyone's attention. "Leave" she adds.

Cheryl wolf whistled behind Y/N with a smirk. Reggie growled at me but stomped away with his team mates.

I looked at Y/N with a smile. "You never should've done that, Y/N" I said. "Nah! That's fine, it bothers me whenever he insults you so I had to do something" she replied. She looked up but when she meets my gaze, she smiled and said, "Wanna go to Pop's later? I wanna read your novel and if you need some ideas, I can give you some"

I didn't know what happened but I replied, "Sure"

*End Of Flashback*

All of our other "firsts" can rushing back in my brain.

Our first kiss.

Our first "I love you"

Our first "meet your parents" dinner.

Even our first fight.

Oh God, not our first fight.

*Flashback*

"Jughead, what do you see in her? She's a Blossom! Her brother seduced my sister and tried to run away with her!!" Betty shouted. We're both working in the Blue And Gold office and it ended up with a heated argument.

"You don't know her! She's not like Jason and she's not as bad as Cheryl! If you would just get to know her and her family, you'd know they're not as bad as everyone says! Especially Y/N and Cheryl, they've gone through so much since after Jason's death!" I screamed, "Instead judging them, why not try to understand them?"

"Her family are killer's, Jug. It runs in their blood" Betty says, "And besides... How sure are you that she's not playing with you? That she feels the same"

"I know because I can feel it. I can feel her love"

"But is it true though? Jug, someone out there can love you more that Y/N. You will never know, she might be standing in front of you" Betty whispered seductively while biting her lips.

Without a hesitation, she smashed her lips against mine and pushed me against the wall. "Betty... Betty stop" I tried to push her off but she grabbed onto my shoulders.

As her hands wonder to try to get my clothes off, I heard the door open and the last thing I saw was Y/N's beautiful (E/C) eyes watering with tears. Her eyes show complete heartbreak and anger as she slammed the door closed.