Should I Tell You? [Part 2]

Q's POV

It's been a few days after the dance. I tried to keep my distance from Jughead.

For days I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Every night, it haunts me in my sleep. I would toss and turn, sweating and panting in my sleep everytime I pictured the look on Jughead's face.

Everytime I see Jughead around the halls, he would try to talk to me but I turn around. I just recently found out that Jughead and Archie are friends again, and through Archie, he keeps telling me about Jughead.

Today, I did my usual morning routine before walking to school. I made my way through the halls and to my locker, entering my numerical password and finally opening it.

While placing my books inside, I saw Archie, Veronica, Betty, Kevin and surprisingly, Cheryl Blossom, talking while staring at me.

They were also looking at someone who's behind me. So I turn around and sure enough a few steps away from me was Jughead Jones. I sighed and turned to look at my locker and after placing my bag inside, I locked it once again and made my way to class while carrying my textbooks, a pencil and my camera.

I sat at the back of the class and scan the pictures that I've taken the previous days, even transferring some to my phone.

I later on felt someone sit next to me. Glancing up, I saw Cheryl's red hair which made my put my camera on the table. "Hey you" she smiled.

"Hi" I replied, now checking my phone.

"What's with the sad face?" she pouts. "Sad? What made you think I'm sad?" I asked, playing dumb though my expression says it all.

The younger Blossom simply raised an eyebrow at me. "It's nothing serious Cher. I'll get over it" I assured her.

But Cheryl's not the type of person who easily gives up. "Nope! It is serious. I'm taking you shopping after school" Cheryl tugged my arm.
I sighed. "Fine, fine" I mumbled.

Cheryl looked like she was about to say something else but the teacher walked in and class began.

Jughead's POV

During Math class, I was forced to sit beside Veronica Lodge with Betty and Archie sitting behind us.

Veronica whipped her head to look at me while everyone's waiting for the teacher.

"What happened to you and Q?" she went straight to the point. I glanced at Archie and smirked, "Didn't Archie tell you?"

Veronica turns to look at the ginger haired player/musician and the blonde “Girl Next Door” behind us.

Archie glared at Veronica. "I told you what happened, remember?"

"I know" Veronica shrugged. "I just wanna hear it from Jughead himself"

Betty sighs. "You love her right?"

"I do" I answered.

She smiled. "Go get her"

I looked at the picture I kept with Q. We were eating at Pop's and she took a picture of us.

I looked at the three. "Help me"

*Time Skip*

I kept tapping my fingers against the table while waiting for the bell to ring signalling for lunch.

The teacher's lectures entered my ear but would obviously leave the other ear almost immediately. The only thing I'm thinking about right now is what I'm going to say to Q.

Right when the bell finally rang, I immediately grabbed me things and sprinted out of the room.

Q must've skipped last period since I found her in the cafeteria, eating by herself. She was playing with her salad while staring into place.
I dumped my bag on the floor and sat in front of her. She jumped a bit and looked at me. "Que?" she questioned me in Spanish.

"Okay... You're speaking in Spanish, you're upset" I mumbled. She sighed. "What do you want?"

I opened my mouth to speak but she interrupted me. "Listen Jughead. I don't really want to talk right now, well to be frank I really don't want to talk to you right now so if you want to say something important please just... Make it quick" she begged, not even looking at me.

I opened my mouth to speak again but nothing came out. Damn it!!

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to one of the empty classrooms of Riverdale High.

"Hey! Jughead, let go of me!" Q demanded, slapping my hand to get me to let go but I learned to resist her hits. Her slaps grew harder and harder each time but I ignored the pain. Some students eyed us weirdly but no one said or did anything.

"Kidnapper! You will see a kidnapper! Kidnapper!!" Q shouts and I finally pushed her inside. "Kidnapper" she mumbled.

She then around to face me, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"I like you"

"Yeah thanks for the sassy compliment there Jones" she mumbled, thinking that I was joking.

"No, Q. I'm being serious here" I said, taking her hands. "The night we kissed, that's when I realize I do have feelings for you. I was too busy thinking about the whole thing that's why I zoned out" I explained.

Q looks up and for a split second, I saw her lips curve into a small smile. "Please believe me, Q. Give me another chance" I begged.

She simply smiled, stepped on her tiptoes and pecked my lips. "I love you Forsythe"

I playfully rolled my eyes when she used my real name. "Love you too" I smirked.

I pressed my lips against hers and we kissed with passion. It started slow and romantic but soon I started taking over and claiming dominance between us.

I pushed her against the door, placing my hands on both sides of her head, trapping her small frame.

Q moaned at the back of her throat when I stepped closer, pressing my body against hers. "I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too" she whispered while wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me even closer.

**BONUS**

Archie's POV

While waiting outside the classroom Jughead told us about, I tapped my foot against the floor while carrying my guitar.

"We've been standing here for thirty minutes already.... How long will it take for them to make up?" I complained. "Oh my God! Archie will you relax? Give them a few more minutes and we'll barge in a sing that song" Veronica said as she and Betty carried microphones in hand.

And so we did. We waited for a few more minutes until Veronica stomped to the door and peaked through the small window.

After seeing whatever she saw inside, Betty and I saw her face turn red and turn around. "I'm never seeing Jughead as an innocent freak show ever again" she mumbled before walking to her locker, which is just nearby, and locked the microphone inside.

"Why? What's happening?" Betty questioned and she peaked through as well. She only peaked for like three seconds until she turn around and stood beside Veronica. "I can't believe I just witnessed that"

I groaned and looked through the window. My eyes widen when I saw Jughead place Q on top of the piano while kissing her and slowly taking her pants off.

I closed my mouth and stepped away from the door.

"We're gonna need a Holy Water after this" I whispered.

*********

Sorry it took so long to update.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.