Should I Tell You? [REQUESTED]

Q's POV

Forsythe Pendleton Jones III

Also known as Jughead Jones III.

I've known him for a very long time now. We're best friends. The “bestest” best friends actually, if there is a word “bestest”.

We've been together since we were young and inseparable since then. Nothing could keep us apart.

Our little duo turned quartet when we met Archie Andrews and Elizabeth Cooper. The four of us had a huge history, but not as huge as Jughead and I.

That goes on until Highschool where another member joined out group. Veronica Lodge. She's the new girl in town after Cheryl was discovered by the side of Sweetwater River and Jason's body missing.

Everything was a mess. Before that, Betty's sister, Polly was gone too. And just a day before July 4th, Jughead and Archie planned to go on a roadtrip but Archie backed out.

Of course, that broke Jughead so he went to me. Jughead ranted about how Archie was such a douche and all those things.

And now today in the first day of school. The usual announcement at the gym, Jughead and I sat at the top of the bleachers. I watched as he typed down what Cheryl is saying for his novel. I smiled and leaned against the wall while playing with my phone.

In zoned out and only came back to reality when Cheryl announced that the formal dance is still on. I groaned.

I noticed Jughead writing something on his notepad and when he showed it to me, I smiled.

Will you go to the dance with me?

I smiled and nod my head. "Of course" I replied and gave him a short side hug.

After school, I walked towards Betty's house and asked for her help. "Hey Bets" I greeted. I saw her mom sitting on the couch. "Sup Mrs C" I greeted her.

She waved at me before I finally moved to run towards Betty's room. I barged inside to see her getting ready, and wearing the River Vixens cheerleader outfit. "What the F are you wearing?" I asked her.

"I made it to the team" Betty smiled. I slowly nod my head, "Yeah... I need your help! I'm going to the dance with Jughead!" I told her.

"Good! I'm going to the dance with Archie!!" Betty squealed. My eyes popped out, "You finally asked him out?!?"

"Well... Veronica helped me out"

"Oh..." I mumbled, still remembering how Archie chickened out on the day of his and Jughead's trip.

"Okay so let's go to the mall?" Betty said. "Yeah sure" I answered.

*Time Skip*

I met Jughead by the lobby of Riverdale High. "Hello" I smiled. "Hey Q" he greeted. "You look beautiful" he smiles.

"You look handsome" I replied. We held hands as we walked inside the gym. We saw Archie and Betty talking, Kevin and Veronica Lodge dancing.

Cheryl was making a speech before the party continued.

I looked at Jughead to see him standing uncomfortably. "Uhm... Do you wanna dance?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Jughead answered.

We walked towards the middle of the dance floor, his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth while making a small conversation here and there.

"So how's your novel going?" I asked him. "Good" he answered. "How's your family?" he asked.

"I don't know"