You Don't Know Me

You Don't Know Me:

I entered Riverdale High wearing a purple long sleeved shirt, back leather jacket, black skinny jeans with a few chains and combat boots with spikes. My back pack swung over one shoulder as I'm using my phone while walking to my locker.

I bumped into this blonde girl, drooling all her books and papers. "Watch it!!" I shouted in annoyance. I didn't even bother to help her and just turned around.

"Hey! You could've at least say sorry, y'know!" I heard someone shout. I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned around, phone still in my hand. I can feel all the attention turned to us, the hallway suddenly became silent.

"Excuse me?" I said. "You could've at least say sorry! You bumped into someone!" the raven haired girl shouted. She seems to be the best friend of the blonde, also known as Elizabeth “Betty” Cooper, the Girl Next Door.

I smirked and clicked my tongue and few times while slowly approaching her. "Nah! “Sorry” isn't in my vocabulary" I said.

"Veronica, just leave it" Betty says, lightly pulling “Veronica” back. I giggled, "Veronica? As in, Veronica Lodge? Man, I didn't expect I'd see your face around here" I sarcastically said, ignoring the anger that's building in me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. "Just two weeks ago" Veronica replied, still holding her ground. "But that doesn't matter. Whether I go to school here for years or not, I have the right to scold you. Don't you know you're being rude and mean? You're way worse than Cheryl, and I only met you for just a few seconds ago! Haven't your parents teach you anything about being friendly and nice? About manners? Respect?"

"Don't you dare talk to me about respect and all that goody-two-shoes shit. You don't know who you're messing with" I said. "And you definitely have no idea what you and your filthy family has done to mine" I turned around and made my way to class, pushing students out of my way.

"Out of my way fucktards!!" I shouted, pushing some nerd away and slammed his books to the ground.

Veronica's POV

"How many lives had my dad ruined in this town?" I asked as I followed Betty to the cafeteria.

After my encounter with Y/N L/N earlier, I didn't see her all morning. Rumours said that my dad raped her mom and arrested her dad. Some say my mom robbed cash from their company and accused it all in their family because some thought they were lying.

"More than we could count" Kevin Keller says. "Herd you cross paths with the infamous Y/N L/N" Archie Andrews said.

"Yeah I did" I mumbled. "How was it?" he asked. "Full of sarcasm and anger. You could definitely feel the tension from miles away!" I said.

"She seems fun" we all hear Jughead Jones mumble under his breath.

"Oh really? Yeah, she seems to be like the girl version of you. Only more evil and deadly and bloody minded" I replied, throwing a fry at him.
Jughead glares at me then continues typing.

"Yeah, believe it or not Jughead and Y/N are friends" what Kevin said made me choke onto my salad. "What?! Jughead? Our Jughead?" I said, not believing it.

Kevin nods his head. I looked at Archie and Betty to see if he's telling the truth. "Yeah. It's true" Betty said. I looked at Jughead who looks like he's uncomfortable with the topic about him and Y/N.

"How did this happen? She doesn't seem to look and act like she's friends with you" I said, still in shock.

Archie and Betty looked at Jughead, as if they're mentally asking for permission. Jughead stays silent and continues typing.