Nervous [REQUESTED]

Stacey's POV

I gasped seeing the two red lines while holding the pregnancy test in my hand.

No no no no no.... NO!!

"How?" I whispered. I stood up and began pacing around the bathroom while running a hand through my hair while trying to remember how the hell I got pregnant.

"How? We always use protection and I'm on pill" I whispered.

This is stressful, plus the fact that I getting married in three days. I'm pregnant three days before my wedding!!

Someone knocked on my door making my jump and gasped. "What?" I asked. "Stace? You in there?" I heard Veronica's voice by the other side of the door.

"Yeah! I'm coming out" I said. I looked around and hid the pregnancy test in one of the cabinets behind a few pill bottles before opening the door and saw Veronica and Cheryl.

"Hey" I smiled. "What's up with you?" Cheryl questioned.

"Nothing! I'm fine" I assured her, by brain thinking about the pregnancy test. They nod their head and took me to the living room.

While they talked about my wedding, my thoughts kept coming back to what I just encountered. I've been sick the past couple of days, I've been puking for no reason, my mood swings are driving me insane and my cravings for food has gone bananas. I gave it some time before I decided to buy a pregnancy test and... That was the result.

My problem now is that fact that I'm going to have to tell this to Jughead and the gang.

*Time Skip*

Jughead walks inside our shared apartment to find me sitting on the couch. "Hey baby" he greets while planting a kiss on my forehead.

I gave him a small smile, "Hi" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" he questions as he sits next to me.

I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. I tried to explain but nothing came out of my mouth. "What?" Jughead asked.

"I... I know that you said you wanted a baby after the wedding right?" I asked him. I watched as Jughead slowly nods his head.

I took this as a sign to slowly slide the pregnant test on the coffee table in front of us to him. He picks up the white pregnancy test and his eyes widened.

I groaned. "I know! I know, I'm sorry!" I said, covering my face using my hands. "I didn't know that there's going to be a living body inside of me now. I just found out this morning and I freaked out" I continued rambling about what I just found out.

"Stace...." Jughead stops me from talking when he takes my hand to make me face him. "I'm not mad... I'm actually happy. I've always wanted to have a baby with you. I know out wedding's three days away but we can do this. On our wedding night, we don't have to do it since we're expecting a baby soon" he cups my face in his hands and leans forward, our faces only a few inches away.

"I love you... I love you, okay? Nothing will change that" he promised before capturing my lips in his. I smiled against the kiss. I wrapped my arms around Jughead's shoulder and soon we pulled away when air was a problem.

"How do we tell the others?" I questioned him. "We should probably start small. Tell of them and then tell the others" he suggested.

"Okay... So which one?"

"Archie....?"

I gave him a look. "Archie cannot keep a secret. He sucks at keeping secrets!" I exclaimed. Jughead sighed, "Okay--"

"Kevin" I interrupted.

"Keller? Yeah, sure. He can keep his mouth shut" Jughead shrugs.

*Time Skip*

"WHAT?!?!?"

I stepped back after hearing Kevin scream. Thirty minutes ago, I found him at Pop's and dragged him to my apartment - shared apartment with Jughead.

"Kev, shut up" Jughead mumbled. "How are you pregnant? Your wedding's in three days! When did you do the nasty?" Kevin asked.

Jughead smacks the back of his head. Kevin sighed, "Okay okay I'm sorry... Just tell me what happened"

**************

Part 2 is coming up!

Requested by: ashleybone666

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.