Failed Proposal? [REQUESTED]

Failed Proposal?

Nikhad's POV

"Nikhad?" I heard my twin sister, Betty, say at the other side of the door.

I groaned and put my guitar down and opened the door. "What?"

Betty stood at the other side, holding a cake that says Happy 9th Anniversary!!

I looked at her in shock. "It's not until Friday" I told her with a small laugh. "I know. I wanna greet you early" Betty replied.

"Thanks for the cake though" I smiled at her. "What's with the sad mood today?" she asked and sits beside me.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "I can't believe it's nearly our 9th anniversary. I mean, it feels like only yesterday when I met Jughead by the park when I accidentally pushed him off the swing" I laughed at the memory.

"Yeah. And who would've thought you'll end up dating that guy for nine years" Betty mumbled. I sighed. "Nine years"

"Yeah yeah. Now hurry up and get ready. You're going to be late for you summer class" Betty said, "I'll put your cake in the fridge okay?"

"Okay" I answered. I got up and change into a new set of clothes before grabbing my guitar and music sheets and ran out the door.

"Mom? Guys, I'm leaving!" I shout. I swung the door open and gasped when I saw Jughead. "Babe!" I exclaimed and throw my arms in the air, giving him a hug.

"Hi baby girl. Where are you off to?" he asked. "Summer class" I answered, motioning to my guitar and music sheets.

"You want a ride?" he offered. "No thanks. My friends are picking me up" I said. I heard for different voices from the outside. I looked behind Jughead to see my friends who are financially waving their hands at me.

"I gotta go babe" I told him before kissing his cheek. "Bye baby. I'll see you later" Jughead said before I walked passed him and to my friend's car where I put my guitar I'm the trunk. "Thanks for giving me a ride" I told my best friend, Sofia.

"Anytime" she replied. Our other friends greeted me before we were off to our class.

Jughead's POV

"Remind me again why Nikhad and I have different friends?" I asked Betty after I watched my girlfriend disappear with her friends. "Because they're into music and we're into solving mysteries?" she answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Have you not tried inviting her to hang out with us?"

"I don't know. Have you not seen her schedule? She's a musician, she's in a band! She has busy schedules"

I opened the fridge and take out a bottle of water. Chic and Polly appeared in the kitchen. "Hey Jughead" they greeted me. "Hey" I answered.

"What brings you here?" Polly questioned me. "Where's Nikhad?" Chic adds. "Music class" Betty and I answered in unison.

"So why are you here?" Polly repeated.

I closed the cap of my water bottle and sighed, "You know that mine and Nikhad's anniversary is this Friday right?" I asked them. "Yeah. I mean, I gave her a cake this morning and she answered, "our anniversary's not until friday". So yeah I know" Betty sassed.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Get to the point Jones" Chic mumbled.

"I wanted to propose to Nikhad this Friday" I told them, placing the small velvet box on the table for them to see. I've been saving up to buy the perfect ring for her, with the help from Archie of course. We bought the ring two weeks ago and he is the only one who knows about my plan.

Chic drops his can of coke, Betty stabs the knife towards the cake and Polly chokes on her own saliva.

"You're going to propose to our sister?" Chic says. Betty takes the box and opens it to see a shiny diamond ring.

"Yeah. I actually wanted your blessing" I said. Chic was speechless.

Betty and Polly looked at me. "We approve" Polly answered for her and Betty. I smiled and looked at Chic.

He gave up and answered, "Okay. I approve"

I smiled and gave them a hug. "Thanks so much. You have me idea how important this is to me"

"Yeah. Well you better treat her right man. You better make her happy, I mean this is marriage. You better not disappoint us cause I won't hesitate to kick your ass when you make her cry" Chic threatened.

I nod my head. "I love Nikhad. I'll do anything for her. I love her too much"

"Enough will all of these cliche lines. How are you going to propose to her?" Betty asked.

"That's the thing... I have no idea how"

They're eyes fell to the ground. "I'm calling the others. We're going to have a meeting" Betty takes her phone out where I assumed she's going to call the rest of the gang.

Within five minutes Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Toni and Cheryl appeared.

"Where's Nikhad?" Cheryl immediately looks for her. "Music class" Chis answered.

"So what's the emergency?" Veronica adds. Betty smiled, "Jughead's finally going to propose to our sister!"

Everyone gasped. "Whoa! Congrats beanie" Toni teased.

"When... When are you planning to propose?" Veronica asked. Archie answered for me saying, "This Friday"

Their eyes widen. "Archie knew?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah. He actually helped me get a ring" I answered. Betty opened the velvet box to show them the ring. "So that why you've been asking us for jobs" Kevin mumbled.

"This Friday is their anniversary and Jughead has no idea how to propose" Polly told them. "It doesn't have to be "fancy" y'know. As long as I can express my love for Nikhad, that's enough" I add.

"Have you told mama Cooper?" Chic as from behind me. I nod, "Yeah I did. She already gave me her blessing before she went on vacation yesterday" I replied.

Everyone gave me ideas for our plan this Friday.

**********

This imagine is for: WriterGirlme

Part two is coming up

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.