That Smile

That Smile:

"They won't do anything" mom assures me for the 50th time today.

A few days ago, she told me I'm going to meet the other Southside Serpents. Mom being a serpent she wants me to be one too, which is something dad doesn't approve. Which led to them getting divorced.

"But mom-" "No buts Y/N. You'll do fine" mom interrupted me. I sighed, resting my head against the car window.

"This will be your aparrment" mom says as she stops the car in front of a building. "Some girl named Toni Topaz will be your guide"

"Yeah mom" I sarcastically said, dragging my bags out of the car. I sighed and entered the building. "Hey uhm, Y/N L/N?" I said as I approached the doorman.

"Oh yes. Room 989" he replied. "Some girl named Toni Topaz already came in and took your keys. She said she'll be meeting you in your room"

I gave him a confused look before nodding my head and entered the elevator. I pressed the number nine and soon it took off.

When I stopped to my floor level, I rolled my bags towards my room. Seeing my room, I knocked on the door.

A girl with black hair and pink ends opened it. "Hey. You must be Y/N L/N? Daughter of the infamous Hanna L/N?" she said. "Uh yes. And you must be Toni Topaz" I replied.

"The one and only" she smirks and we shake hands.

I dropped my bags inside my room before I allowed Toni to give me a tour.

"Welcome to the South side of Riverdale" she said. She gave me a tour around Soutside High.

"Tomorrow I'll be taking you to your classes and you're having lunch with me and a few friends" Toni said. I was confused when she took me to a trailer.

"Is this your place?" I asked. "What? God no. A friends' place. Son of the famous FP Jones" Toni said.

FP Jones. He was my mom's best friend.

Toni barged inside which made me follow her.
"Jughead! Where you at loser?" she calls. We saw a guy wearing a beanie and three layers of jacket laying down on the couch. When he noticed us he immediately stood up. "Hey Topaz. Brought a friend?"

"Shut up. This is Y/N L/N. I know you know her cause your dad and Hanna, her mom, are best friends. Legends of the Serpents" Toni said.

"Yeah I know her. Both your mom and you" Jughead said as shake my hand. "My dad talks about Hanna all the time"

"So is my mom. She never stops talking about FP" I giggled. "They were true legends of the serpents"

"What happened? I heard Hanna got married" Jughead says. "Yeah she was actually. Oliver and my mom were married for, but my mom decided to enroll me to Southside High. Oliver never liked the idea of me becoming a serpent, but what was I suppose to do? I'm like a legacy. Oliver and mom argued for days before they settled on getting divorced. Dad left Riverdale and I never heard a thing from him since then"

"Whoa. That's pretty hard for you" Jughead said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. Tomorrow is your first day at Southside High. Come sit with me and my friends?"

"Already asked her Jones" Toni butted in. "Zip it Topaz" Jug playfully threatens. "And hey, if someone messes with you tomorrow, his give me a call or tell me who decided to insult a pretty serpent, I'll kick their ass"

I blushed. "Thanks"

*Time Skip*

The next day I woke up extremely late. I rushed around my apartment before brushing my teeth.