Killer

Y/N's POV

I found myself in a dark and empty space. I whipped my head around in every direction to see if something looks familiar but because of the darkness that surrounds me, I couldn't see anything.

"Hello?" I called. I heard no response which made me heartbeat increase because of anxiety.

Am being kidnapped? Is someone watching me from somewhere in this room, place, whatever? Is someone gonna jump out of no where and scare me? Is there a serial killer in this place?

All sort of questions ran through my brain as I try to stay calm. "Hello?" I called once again.

The lights suddenly turned on. I blinked a couple of times to adjust my eyesight with the lights that just surrounded me seconds ago. "What the-" I mumbled.

I turn around and saw a tall man with a mask over his face. He has a pocket knife in on hand while the other held my own mother, the knife was held against her neck. "Mom?" I mumbled. Suddenly it felt like air was knocked on out of me, "Oh God, please no."

I recognized the man as the Black Hood, the man who nearly killed Fred Andrews. My blood boiled once I remembered Fred, he became my second father as Archie and I are best friends.

"You! You bastard!" I screamed. I tried to lunged at him but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed in my spot.

"Oh Y/N, you are one weak little girl," the Black Hood hissed as he sarcastically laughed. "Y/N, close your eyes sweetie. Please don't watch this," I can hear my mom plead.

"Mom. Don't say that, you're not dying because of this sick son of a bitch," I hissed while glaring at the black hood. He suddenly laughs, "Oh she is," he said.

It felt like my world slowed down when he suddenly switched the knife. My mom stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating.

"NOOOOOO!!!"

"Y/N!!" I opened my eyes when I felt a stinging sensation against my face. I turn my head when I saw Jughead sitting up beside me. "Did you just slapped me?" I hissed. "You were screaming and squirming in your sleep," Jughead defended himself.

I stood up and to my mom's room. I opened the door and panicked when she wasn't there. "Mom!" I screamed as I ran downstairs. "Y/N? What the hell is wrong with you?" Jughead questioned as he ran after me.

I reached the stairs and looked at the living room to see her talking to my older brother Jeremy. "Y/N?" mom and Jeremy panicked when they saw me panicking. "Mom? Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. I was just talking to Jeremy," she answered.

"I'm alright too sis in case your wondering," Jeremy spoke. "I wasn't," I sassed. He smirks at me while pointing in my direction, "Love you," he said. I playfully rolled my eyes at him while walking up to them. I gave my mom a quick hug before kissing her forehead.

I then looked at Jeremy and gave him a quick hug. "Night guys. Sorry," I mumbled before retreating back to my room.

"What happened to you?" Jughead asks.

"Nightmare," I answered and sat beside him on my bed. "About?" Jug wonders while wrapping his arm around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder as my dream just minutes ago came back in my brain.

I shivered. "The black hood killed my mom," I whispered. Jughead tensed at what I just said, his grip on me tightened. "He's not gonna hurt you or your family ever again Y/N. We'll find whoever this asshole is and put him to jail," Jug promised and kissed my temple.

"It was bad enough when he shot Fred, he was like a father to me. Ever since my actual dad left my mom, Jeremy and I in this God forsaken town, I wanted - I needed some sort of father figure in my life. I found that in Fred," I mumbled, "He crossed the line if he kills either one of my mother and brother."

"We'll find him Y/N," Jughead whispered. I snuggled closer to him and let out a sigh in content as I tried to calm my breathing down.

"You ok now babe?" Jughead asks while playing with my hair. I nod my head. "Wanna go back to bed?" Jughead adds.

I nod my head once again.

Jughead and I laid down once again. I laid my head on Jughead's chest as he continued playing with my hair.

"Thank you Jug," I said, "For always being here for me."

"I'll always be here for you," Jughead replied. "Thank you for always sticking around with me. I know I'm a mess and usually no one stays longer with me other than you. I really appreciate all of this," I said.

"I love you," Jughead said. He rarely says those three words to me, especially now that we're officially dating. Hearing him say those words made me smile and my heart flutter.

"I love you too," I replied. I leaned forward and gave him a quick on his lips.  I snuggled closer to him as we tried to go back to sleep again.

-----------

Hey guys

I never thought about coming back to writing this Jughead imagines. I gave up on Jughead the same time I gave up on Riverdale. The series just became a total mess for me that I couldn't make it to the middle of season 2 without pausing it and never come back.

Anyways, I was re reading some of my imagines and I somewhat had a nostalgic feeling.

This was requested by vampirenight19

Vote. Comment. Follow.