"I Never Knew" [REQUESTED]

Y/N's POV

"Forsythe!!" I called my best friend as I entered Riverdale High. He looks up from his locker and playfully shook his head, "I told you not to call me that" he says when I finally approached him.

"It's cute" I cooed. "Not for Reggie though" Jughead adds. We looked at Reggie who is standing at the end of the hallway, laughing with his team.

"Why were you not at school this morning?" he later on changed the topic. "I was lazy" I laughed.

It's like 12:00 pm and I'm drinking coffee. No one can stop me from drinking coffee!

"What did I miss this morning?" I asked. "Nothing much. Just the usual" Jughead shrugged. I slammed his locked close and linked arms with him, leading him outside where the whole gang is waiting.

Once we reached our table, I sat beside Kevin. "Hey fucktards" I smirked. Betty Cooper and Archie Andrews looked at me in disbelief, "You were not at school this morning, we thought you were sick" Betty said.

"What sick person fakes everything and goes to school in the afternoon and insults their friends?" Archie sassed. "The kind of person who is about to steal your food" I sassed back before stealing Archie's food which is chicken and pizza.

"Take it" he pushed the plate further towards me. "Thanks" I said and pushed my cup of coffee towards Jughead who is now busy typing his story.

"Y/N!! Can you watch our Vixen practice after school?" Veronica smiled. "Vixen practice? I don't think Cheryl wants me there" I shrugged.
"It's kind of funny cause she say the one who personally asked us to take you to practice after school" Betty says, popping a fry in her mouth. "Cheryl Blossom wants me to watch practice? That's the first" I laughed.

"Have you notice how Cheryl is starting to talk to you these past few days? Weeks ago she would throw coke on you and now she's throwing nice words to you" Kevin exclaimed. "Maybe she's looking for new friends?" I suggested.

"Yeah right. There's like thousands of students at Riverdale High why did she pick you to be her new "friend"?" Archie said, putting air quotes.

"Okay can we please leave this topic? I don't want to talk about Blossom" Jughead pleaded even though he's working on his novel. "Is someone jealous???" Veronica teased with a smirk.

"No way" Jughead denied, "I just don't want to talk about Jason's sister after we found out who he's killer is"

Somehow his words killed me like knives. I don't know why I have crazy feelings whenever I'm with Jughead. I get butterflies when he's around, or at least when he's flirting with me.

I sighed and ate Archie's food. We talked about Archie's game, the vixen practice and other stuffs.

"If you want to drag me to practice, good luck finding me when the final bell rings" I smirked. "Oh please. We know where to find you" Veronica challenged.

"Do you?" I smirked. I glanced at Jughead who looked at me with a smirk.

*Time Skip*

When the final bell rang, I grabbed all my books and sprinted out the door. I just had History and I'm running to Spanish class to get Jughead. I found him leaning against my locker, which is opened, thanks to his help. "Hey" I smiled.

"Hey" he moves away. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry my room isn't next to our lockers!" I sassed. After putting all my books inside, I locked the door and ran out of school with Jughead.

When Veronica and Betty said they could find me, that was all a joke. Everyday after school, they would try to find me and Jughead around campus and sometimes, around town. But we would disappear.

You wanna know where we hide? At Sweetwater River. After the incident at Sweetwater River with the Blossom twins, people feared going there. But since the case is closed, thanks to some reckless and crazy groups of friends (that's us), we can freely go there.

Veronica, Betty and Archie had no idea we go there every after school to work on assignments or we just feel like it.

Once we reached Sweetwater River, we sat by a tree next to the river and started working on assignments and study for an upcoming exam.

It's finals anyway, which means this is our last shot of getting a good grade before having summer. We planned on peaking town during the summer and just travel all around America.

"Hey did you copy this formula?" I asked, pointing to my own chemistry notes. "Yeah I did" Jughead passed me his notes and I scribbled it down on my own notebook.

"Thanks" I mumbled before returning his notebook. After a few minutes of working on formulas and essays, it's finally over.

We fixed our books in our bags. It's only 5:30 when we were done. We talked about his novel and we exchanged plot ideas, since I'm a writer. "You better give me a copy when you publish that, Jones" I threatened.

"I will. As long as you give me a copy of your song" he sassed with a playful smirk.

Yeah. I'm a song writer. I write songs and sometimes record them in the music room. I perform songs with Archie and both of us write songs sometimes.

"I will I promise" I laughed.

"What are you writing anyway?" he looks over my shoulder. I swiftly slammed my notebook shut, "No!!" I whined.

"Why?" he pouts. "Because I don't want to spoil you with my song!" I replied.

He groaned.

Suddenly, both of our phones started ringing. We picked it up and sighed. "Veronica" I said at the same time Jughead mumbled, "Archie"

"Betty sent me a text" I moved to my message app. "Mine too" Jughead adds.

"Where r u???? Cheryl was about to behead me with a guillotine when you didn't show up!!!" I said her message to me.

"Where did you take Y/N??? Cheryl Blossom was about to behead me because of u!!!" Jughead practically mocked Betty.

"We better head back" I said. "Yeah. We better" Jug stood up.

I extended my hands for him. He playfully shook his head but helped me stand up anyways.

While walking back, he said, "Pop's?"

"Definitely" I nod my head.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out and saw my mom sent me a text.

Mom: We need go talk

Mom: NOW

************

Hey guys!!!

So it's been a while since I last posted an imagine.

This has part 2 and possibly part 3

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.