Morning Sweetness

Morning Sweetness:

I woke up at the sound my alarm clock ringing and the sunshine hitting my fave through my windows. I uncovered myself from my blanket and sleepyly rubbed my eyes. I turned my alarm clock off, unplugged my phone off the charger. Opening my phone I saw am early morning message from Jughead.

From: Juggie💞
Good morning love! How's your sleep? I hope you had a wonderful dream about me ;) It's another day that I'll fall harder for you. Another day I get to spend with the love of my life. I love you more than anyone.

A smile and a blush came to my face after reading Jug's message. Everything he does always makes me smile.

I did my usual morning routine. I wore a white long sleeved shirt, black ripped jeans and white vans. I grab my bag and left my room, seeing my mom making breakfast.

"Morning mom" I greeted. "Morning sweetheart" mom replied. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get it" I offered. When I opened the door, there stood Jughead in his usual attire and beanie, holding a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Jughead!" I squealed, throwing my arms in the air and hugged him tight. "Whoa! Someone's happy to see me today" he teased, hugging me back.

I pulled away and pecked his cheek. "I am. I got your text. And to respond to that, I love you too" I said. He hands me to bouquet and I lead him inside.

I put the roses in a vase and filled it with water. "Good morning Mrs Y/L/N" Jughead politely greeted my mom. "Good morning Jughead. Why don't you have breakfast with us? There's enough food" mom said.

"Of course" Jughead replied. We ate breakfast, mom asking me and Jughead about our relationship. After eating, me and Jughead left to school.

Jughead led me outside and hopped on his bike. "Not that I hate the bike but are we seriously taking this?" I said. "Why not? I mean you've rode on this before. What's the harm? If you don't want to we can take your car" Jughead offered, playing with his black helmet.

"Never mind, I'll take it" I said, hopping on his bike behind him. He hands me his helmet and I put it on. "Hold on tight" he smirks and started the engine.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and soon we're driving to school.

He parked his bike and we got out. "That was fun" he said. "Yeah. I forgot how fun it was riding your bike" I replied while tossing his helmet back towards him.

"Yeah. The fact that I haven't used it for two months" Jughead wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we head to the student's lounge. Everyone was staring at us.

It also shocked me because Jughead is not a romantic type of person. We usually just hold hands whenever we're at school

When we reached the student's lounge we sat with our friends, plus Cheryl.

"Hey guys" Jughead greeted. "Hey" they replied.

Me and Jughead took a seat on the couch. "Archie you got the coffee I ordered?" Jughead asked. "Uh yeah. Why do you need coffee?" Archie hands Jughead two cups of coffee from Starbucks.

Jughead hands me one cup which made me confuse. "What? Jughead I didn't ask for a coffee" I said. "Take it. I know how much a coffee every morning helps you with your day. Aside from me, I know a coffee in the morning can make you happy" he smirked.

"But--"

"Sshh. I already paid Archie don't worry" he interrupted.

After a few attempts to return to coffee I gave up. "Fine"