Late At Night [REQUESTED]

Y/N's POV

I jumped in my car and gripped onto the steering wheel, eyeing Betty and Jughead from afar. Don't you dare call me a stalker or anything. Today just turned out to be a really bad day for me and I don't want to talk about it.

Plus the fact that I had to watch Betty and Jughead all my in school. I know I had a choice to neither go to school or skip but when I checked my attendance, I only have one absent left and I'm going to summer school.

So school it is then...

Good thing the day went on fast and I can finally go home. I started the engine and left the school's parking lot. I passed by Pop's to pick up my order.

I do this everyday. I call Pop on my last period to order my usual food and pick it up after school. I walked inside to see Pop already ready while holding my paper bag. "Thanks P" I smiled at him.

Since I was born, Pop was like a third dad to me. The first is obviously my biological dad and the second one is FP.

Jughead and I are best friends. Scratch that, were best friends. Everything was perfect until he started focusing on the Blue And Gold and eventually started dating Betty and it caused our friendship to go down hill.

I shut everyone out that day. The only one who was able to talk to me are Ronnie and Kevin. We talk outside of school but inside, we're complete strangers.

They knew I have a crush on Jughead and Kevin's been trying to get Ronnie to shut her mouth.

"How are things with night hawk?" Pop asked. "Same old, same old" I shrugged with a small laughed. He sighed and gave me a short nod.

I left my money on the table and told him to keep the change and was about to walk out. I looked up from my phone and saw Betty and Jughead walk inside.

I caught Betty's gaze and she gave me a somewhat cold look. I mentally rolled my eyes and focused on Jughead. He looked like he wants to say something but I walked out the door and jumped in my car.

I started the engine and drove to my house. I walked inside, "Mom? Dad?" I called.

I received silence. I saw a note by the fridge.

Hey Y/N,
Your dad and I just left. We have an unannounced business trip in Los Angeles. Weller back in two weeks. We left cash by the cabinets. See you soon, honey.

-mom

I sighed, crumpled the paper and ran upstairs to my room. It's not my first time that mom and dad left me alone in the house for a long period of time. I mean, the longest time that they were gone was five months and I survived.

I changed my clothes into an oversized sweatshirt, leggings and socks. I took my Pop's take out and brought it to me bed. I pulled the burger and fries from the bag and started munching.

I jumped on my bed and studied Science while watching Grey's Anatomy. Our lesson is literally about the human anatomy and so I thought of watching the series again while scanning my notes at the same time.

Let's just say I ended up finishing the whole season and never checked my notes at all.

After finishing season 1, I moved to another series. I watched Once Upon A Time and by the time it was around 8:00, I went downstairs to get some water.

I came back to my room just in time to hear someone hitting pebbles against my window. "What the-" I mumbled, placing my water bottle on the table and went to check whoever was throwing at my window. I opened it and looked down to see Jughead Jones.

He's literally the last person I expected to see.

"What?" I harshly asked. "C-Can I come in?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes while scoffing but went downstairs to open the door for him. "What do you want? I don't have Physics notes okay? I suck at that subject" I told him.

"I'm not here for Physics" Jughead said as he walks inside my house. "Then what are you here for? If thks is about the fifty dollar bill I took from your wallet then you can have it back" I motioned at the coffee table where there's a fifty dollar bill ontop.

"I'm not here for notes or cash"

I sighed and sat on the couch, untied my hair from the bun and let it down loosely. "What is it?" I asked.

Jughead sits on the couch in front of me and there was an awkward silence between us.

The silence is killing me. I had silences like this. This is why I would much prefer to stay at home because in such an awkward person. I don't even know how to start a conversation with my old best friend.

"Just spit it out, Jughead please. I don't really feel like talking to someone right now" I told him.

"Why did we break up?" he finally asked. I tilted my head in confusion, "Huh? We're not even dating-"

"No I mean... How did our friendship fall into pieces?" he clarified.

I honestly know what I meant. I must don't want to talk to him. But I guess I have to.

"You were busy,  you barely have time for me. No offense but you were the reason why our friendship went down the drain" I mumbled.

"Okay, I understand that" Jughead said. "But do you really have to shut everyone out? We were all worried about you. Heck, Cheryl was worried you weren't sitting with us"

"Really? It's been months and you're talking to me about this now ? How pathetic of you, Jughead" I scolded. "We haven't talked in a long time, Y/N. I tried to talk to you, but you always walk away whenever you see me around the halls" he pointed out.

"I don't know, okay? I just... I don't know" I frowned. "But why are you here, exactly? Something's must've happened that made you run back to my house. You always spend time with Betty" I said.

"Betty and I broke up" he answered.

Oh fuck...

"Okay... So? Why come run to me? There's Archie, go talk to him. Why me?" I asked.

"Because Betty said you have feelings for me" Jughead said, this time now looking at me. Looking into my eyes, my soul.

My lips went dry and the whole world stopped.

Do I have feelings for Jughead? I mean, I used to.

I laughed. "Me? Have feelings for you? That's ridiculous. Why the hell would I have feelings for you when you're in a relationship"

Jughead gave me a look that I couldn't read for the first time in my life.

He stood up and walked towards my side of the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He sat beside me and cupped my face. We simply stated at each other's eyes.

Then he did the unthinkable....

He smashed his lips against mine.

My ways grew wide in shock that I didn't kisses back in the first few seconds but I gave in.

Even though he claimed he broke up with Betty, I still think this was wrong. This is so wrong but it felt right at the same time.

I was the first to pull away and looked at him. "You love me?" he asked.

I scoffed and smashed our lips together again. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull his closer, his hand going behind my neck and the other going around my waist.

I pulled away again, "Does that answer to your question?"

He smirked. "Yes" he said and kissed me again.

*********

This imagine is crappy in my opinion. So sorry if this sucks.

Requested by: BonnieNikolic

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.