Toy [Part 2]

Y/N's POV

After hanging out at the mall, Jughead asked if he could hang out at my house. I said yes since my parents aren't home.

We decided to walk our way home. "Are you happy with your books?" Jughead asked. "Definitely. But I'm more happy with you" I hugged his side.

"That's so cheesy" he says with a laugh. "But it's so true" I added.

While walking home, we felt droplets of raining. "Oh crap" I mumbled and within seconds, it started to rain and we're wet.

I laughed. I kicked the wet ground and splashed Jughead. He glares at me and smirked.

He starts chasing me around the streets. I ran away from him but he's so fast that he immediately grabs me by my waist. I giggled while Jughead spins me around.

He drops me on the ground and I shake my head and tried to dry my hair, even though the droplets of raining not helping.

"I hate you" I mumbled. "You started it" he replied.

We continued walking home while occasionally playing in the rain.

After a few minutes, we stepped inside my house. "You shoukd take a shower first, babe. I'll make us some hot chocolate" I told him.

Half of Jughead's clothes are here so there's no problem with that. He nods his head and kissed my forehead before walking upstairs.

I did made us some hot drinks. While waiting for it, I made my way to a room next to mine.

I opened it, turned the lights on and smiled at the sight of my plush toys. I fished my newly bought plush toy and placed it on a desk.

I did bought the Black Panther plush toy, because it's so freaking cute, and I'm a Marvel fan.

I kisses it's forehead before I left the room, closing the door behind me.

I add my way back to the kitchen and looked at the books I also bought. I grabbed They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera and started reading it

After reading like 10 pages of the book, the hot chocolates are done. I transferred the drinks in separate mugs. When Jughead was done taking a shower, I grabbed my clothes and took a shower.

"Hot chocolates are in the kitchen. Don't wet my books" I said before closing the door.

I pealed my wet clothes and stepped on my bathtub.

I sat down and relaxed while I showered. After taking a long - and by long I mean an hour - relaxing shower, I wore a new set of comfortable clothes

I left my room after drying my hair to see Jughead standing in front of a room.

My other room.

That's when I notice the door was open and he's looking at all of my plush toys. "Juggie?" I said.

Jughead looms at me. "What's this?" he asked, pointing at the room.

"That's-That's nothing" I said and stood in front of him. "No! Y/N, why are you keeping a bunch of toys?" he demands, "And why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't think it was too important to talk about" I mumbled. "How long?" he asks.

"Basically since I was young"

"Why?"

"I don't know... It all started when I was young. I was always being bullied by other kids and my parents are always gone. Before they left they gave me a bunny plush toy. I was so happy with it. Years after years, I kept asking for plush toys and now they're kind of my joy" I said, picking up my first bunny toy.

"Why... Why would you keep something like this from us?"

I scoffed. "Do you see any teenager playing with toys? No! How was I suppose to know? I thought you guys would judge me if I tell you about this" I cried.

Jughead wraps an arm around me. "It's okay. I'm sorry I yelled" he whispered and kissed my forehead. "Well I actually think it's cute that you collect plush toys. I find it extra adorable" he smirked at me before pinching my cheeks.

I giggled. "That's sweet of you. But please don't tell this to anyone" I said.

Jughead sighs, "Okay"

I squealed and gave him a hug. "Okay! Let's go downstairs so I can read my book"

"Hey!" Jug protested. "I thought you're going to read my novel?"

"No! Adam Silvera is more important tonight. I feel like this story is an emotional book, and I really want to have a reason to cry tonight" I said and started flipping through the pages. "So I'm gonna aim to finish this tonight and hopefully this won't break my heart tomorrow"
"Oh Y/N" Jughead playfully shakes his head and he grabs his laptop. "You and your cute love for things"

I pecked his cheek and we started doing our own thing.

**************

Sorry if this second part is a bit lame.

End.

BTW.... If you guys are requesting for imagines based on Riverdale season 2, I can't do that because I kind of stopped watching the series cause school has been stressing me out and I wasn't able to download the series over the summer.

I just want to let you guys know.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.