Secret

Secret:

Veronica's POV

I sat with Betty while we're hanging out at Pop's. It's a regular Sunday afternoon.

"So how's Polly?" I asked, dipping a fry in ketchup before putting it in my mouth. "Good" Betty answered. "Your dad's not gonna send her back to that Home For Troubled Youth place?" I asked.

"Nah. He got over it real quick" Betty answered. "Let's not talk about me! Let's talk about you and Archie Andrews" she smirks while raising an eyebrow.

Before I could answer, the door opened. Y/N L/N walked inside, her eyes immediately landing on Jughead Jones III who is seated a few booths behind us. Y/N smiled and sat with Jughead, starting a conversation with him.

Betty turned to face me again, waiting for my answer. "Let's talk about Y/N and Jughead instead" I changed the topic. "What is with those two? Are they secretly dating? I mean look at them"

"Oh please, me and Archie have been saying the same thing for years. Everyone knows the four of us are best friends since we were kids.... But God so help me, Jughead and Y/N are the closest. The two of them have known each other longer before they met me and Archie" Betty explained.

I took a glance behind me to see Y/N leaning her head against Jughead's shoulder. Jughead reached for a fry from his plate, placed it near Y/N's mouth and she ate it. "They are so cute" I smiled.

"If you haven't noticed, they basically take foods from each other. Y/N allows Jughead to take her fries, have a bite from her hamburger, take her chips, and even take a sip from her milkshake. Then vice versa" Betty adds.

"There are nights when Jughead would sneak inside Y/N's house and sleep with her. Half of his clothes are in Y/N's closet. Her parents wouldn't mind cause it's a usual habit, and they like having Jughead around the house knowing he's Y/N's best friend in the whole world. Y/N would give up anything just to be with Jughead" Betty explained while we both observed Y/N and Jughead's actions.

Jughead has his arm wrapped around Y/N shoulder as they both eat and read his novel.

"And take this, Y/N is the only one that has the right to read Jughead's novels!"

"Yeah I know that" I mumbled.

We continued observing them act all sweet. "I believe they're secretly dating"

Betty gave me a look before saying, "The only way to find out is through Archiekins!"

My eyes widen, "Speaking of Archie, yes we should talk to him. I feel like he knows something"

Y/N's POV

I entered Pop's Chock' Lit Shoppe and immediately saw Jughead, writing his novel. "Hi!!" I happily waved at him. He looks up from his laptop and gave me a small nod before moving a bit from his seat to give me some space.

I took a seat beside him and rest my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, gently patting my head with his hand while the other was typing.

I read what he wrote so far.

I seriously don't know how and where he gets all these inspiration. The way he describes Jason's death is so amazing, he uses big words that makes you search these words in the dictionary. His description is well explained. I thought.

"How do you do it?" I asked. He looks down at me, only to see me staring directly towards his laptop. "What?" he asks.

"Writing your novel. How are you so good at this? The way you describe Jason and everything. It's well explained" I said in awe. Jughead chuckles, takes a fry from his plate and feeds me with it.