Distraction

Distraction:

Me and my boyfriend entered Pop's while carrying our books and textbooks from school so we can study.

Me and Jug have an upcoming exam in two days and let's be honest, we haven't studied it yet.

"Hey! There are my two favorite nighthawks" Pop says.

"Hey Pop" me and Jug waved. "We'll have our usual" Jug says and placed a hand around my waist, leading me towards our usual booth.

I flipped through pages and found the right page. "Okay! So we'll be studying about the Civil War" I began.

I started reading the first few paragraphs. It's kind of hard because I can clearly see Jughead watching me while I'm trying to read.
He steps our of his side of the booth and moved to sit beside me.

He placed an arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "Jughead" I playfully whined.

"Hmm?" he hums and started kissing my cheek, down towards my jaw. "Baby... Stop, we have to study" I whispered.

"Studying can wait, I can't" Jughead smirks. His kisses went down to my neck where he sucks the very familiar spot; my weak spot.

He bites onto it and leaves a mark. "Jughead!" I yelped the moment he sunk his teeth down my skin.

At first, I thought studying at Pop's would be a good idea but then I just realized studying at Pop's with Jughead just gives me a lot of distractions.

"Jughead come on... You don't want to fail class right?" I said.

"Screw class. I want you" he replies.

I yelped again when he pulled me on his lap, pulling me closer to him while continued kissing my cheek down to my neck to my shoulders.

Pop came to our table with a tray of our order. He cleared his throat making Jughead stop kissing me to look at Pop.

"Just put it here" Jug points to our table and gave Pop a small nod before burying his face back to my neck again.

I giggled when his breath tickles me. "Juggie!!" I squeaked and squirmed to get away from him. His grip on my waist tightens.
"You're not going anywhere baby" he pulls me towards him even closer.

"Jughead! Come on we gotta study" I said and stare at him going my puppy dog face, pouting a bit.

Jughead groans but keeps a still face us. "Are you gonna stop using that face on me or not?"
"I will stop once you let go of me so we can study" I say. Jug sighs and release me. I sat down on my original seat but he stayed beside me.

"Later I'll have my way with you" he whispered before popping a fry in his mouth.

We studied and eat our snacks for a good thirty minutes before Jughead scoots closer beside me and starts planting small kisses on my neck.

I bit my lip to try not to moan because that will only show him that I'm giving in.

"Jughead..." I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my mouth when I tried to scold him.

He moves away and smirks. Just when I thought he's gonna stop, he placed a hand on my thigh and rubs it.

Soon he starts moving his hand up until it's only inches away from my part.

Believe me, we've done it before but there are times when Jughead couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself, especially when it's just us inside a room.

When his hand finally reached my core, he rubs it with his thumb and I release another moan.

I can feel him smirking from beside me.

He rubs even faster.

He was getting near when the gang came.

"Hey guys!!" Archie says.

Jughead takes his hand from my part. "How's studying?" Veronica asked.

"Terrible" I mumbled. Jughead raised an eyebrow while looking at me.

"Why?" Betty asks.

Veronica noticed my uncontrolled self and gasps. "Oh my God!! Jughead! You better not be distracting her in ways I don't even want to say!"

Archie and Betty's eyes widen. "Jughead!!" they scold.

Jughead simply shrugs his shoulder and leaned his head against my shoulder. I lightly pushed him away. "No. I'm not talking to you for a few days"

"I don't know if you can handle that babe" he smirks.

"Damn. And I use to think Jughead's the only one innocent in this group" Archie said, taking a fry from Jughead and ate it.

--------

End.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.